Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Ain’t for everyone but shortcut works for me.

sometimes I need to pull up account numbers quick and I just added a shortcut to get me directly to it.

Probably the one of the last pics I’ll take with my X and not a very good one at that. Other than some server issues on their end, I walked in, they got my name and number and I was out after a 20 min wait.
DF73BA3A-222A-4CF6-9711-A7E9185605B7.jpeg

if youre in central jersey, head to the verizon store at mercer mall, wasnt many people in the store and they had what seemed like a bunch of pro's in stock

IOS 13 crashed my phone. The screen has been stuck on the apple logo with progress bar all night. Any suggestions before I head to the apple store? I have a iphone 8 and the hard resetting techniques aren't working.

IOS 13 crashed my phone. The screen has been stuck on the apple logo with progress bar all night. Any suggestions before I head to the apple store? I have a iphone 8 and the hard resetting techniques aren't working.

Go get it fixed at apple store.

IOS13 messed up the gyroscope and accelerometer on my 6s. :smh:

if youre going by "instore pick up" to determine if theyre in stock i wouldnt. this morning the website said the pros were all out of stock at the location i bought mine from this morning. best bet is to call or just show up

I need to go take a look in stores at the the midnight green. Just paid my X off so I can sell it now. Wish they had a black 11 pro instead of space grey.

Back
Top Bottom