Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Battery alone is worth the upgrade for me. My X be dying too damn fast for no reason. Went in and ordered the 11 pro it says it ship between today-23rd. Hopefully today and get it Monday

E91161B9-831C-4BC6-A5CA-48A985C896D2.jpeg

beautiful. Looks grey indoors and dark green in direct sunlight

I did the data transfer phone to phone and only took about 15-20 min
Didn’t have that much data on my old phone

This spigen ezfit screen protector is the TRUTH.
Took like 2 minutes to figure out the instructions but after that it was easy and everything is aligned perfectly.

taken with iPhone X
7CECAA71-1AFD-402D-B5EE-3DF029EBDD8B.jpeg

taken with 11 pro max
A4C51D19-AB36-4804-B098-614A0A955ADE.jpeg

17974E74-7665-4189-8952-CAE02AC10FDB.jpeg

Apple made setting up this phone super easy as well. Just had to place the phones next to eachother.

Last edited:
This spigen ezfit screen protector is the TRUTH.
Took like 2 minutes to figure out the instructions but after that it was easy and everything is aligned perfectly.

taken with iPhone X
7CECAA71-1AFD-402D-B5EE-3DF029EBDD8B.jpeg

taken with 11 pro max
A4C51D19-AB36-4804-B098-614A0A955ADE.jpeg

17974E74-7665-4189-8952-CAE02AC10FDB.jpeg

Apple made setting up this phone super easy as well. Just had to place the phones next to eachother.
That’s the screen protector I ordered from amazon

Got the phone and it looks beautiful
mjcry1.png

I didn't like how the UPS man gave it to me tho. He had that I know what this is ******, here you go. I felt the hate and poverty being emitted from his hands. The man looked like a Android user. Am I doing this right? #TeamIphone #TeamNekkid
QbadP.png

My XS is running smooth with the iOS update. This should last me a couple more years lol

anyone have issues with AppleCare on their new 11 pro with the iPhone upgrade program?

I purchased my 11 pro through the iPhone upgrade plan which is 56/month for the 256gb w/ AppleCare included... but its telling me to purchase it for 10/month in the settings. Even though my payments are already 56/month. (without AppleCare it would be 47/month for the 256gb 11 pro)

Im on the phone with a lady from Apple right now and im telling her how her programs work. She says that its not automatically included in the iPhone plan and that I have to add it on. I tell her the upgrade plan includes it automatically, not to mention im already paying 56/month rather than 47/month and its on my email receipt that it is included.. man this is frustrating. I did the same plan on my iPhone X and didnt have this issue. she put me back on hold.....

edit: TWENTY SIX minutes later on the phone, she says that the gurus can see it on their end, and it'll take 72 hrs to process. Still strange and Im sure its very confusing for someone who might not know they dont need to purchase it when its the first thing you see in settings.... Glad I knew my ish though because she straight up told me I have to buy it and that I don't have it since it asks me to purchase it. I got an email confirmation on my X for the AppleCare+ right when my phone shipped.. who knows

/endrant

Last edited:
anyone feel like there’s a bug with the photos.

in the view finder the image looks immaculate and then once it saves its not as crisp.

maybe i have a feature turned on that compresses it? def not as impressive as it is in the view finder

anyone have issues with AppleCare on their new 11 pro with the iPhone upgrade program?

I purchased my 11 pro through the iPhone upgrade plan which is 56/month for the 256gb w/ AppleCare included... but its telling me to purchase it for 10/month in the settings. Even though my payments are already 56/month. (without AppleCare it would be 47/month for the 256gb 11 pro)

Im on the phone with a lady from Apple right now and im telling her how her programs work. She says that its not automatically included in the iPhone plan and that I have to add it on. I tell her the upgrade plan includes it automatically, not to mention im already paying 56/month rather than 47/month and its on my email receipt that it is included.. man this is frustrating. I did the same plan on my iPhone X and didnt have this issue. she put me back on hold.....

edit: TWENTY SIX minutes later on the phone, she says that the gurus can see it on their end, and it'll take 72 hrs to process. Still strange and Im sure its very confusing for someone who might not know they dont need to purchase it when its the first thing you see in settings.... Glad I knew my ish though because she straight up told me I have to buy it and that I don't have it since it asks me to purchase it. I got an email confirmation on my X for the AppleCare+ right when my phone shipped.. who knows

/endrant

Genius bar service has been good for my MacBook but I feel like Apple customer service aside from that is trash.

I lost my Airpod case a while back but still had the actual Airpods. Called and ordered a new case. They mistakenly sent me one Airpod earbud instead of a case. Not only that, I somehow got charged for both an earbud and a case.

Had to send back the earbud to get refunded for that. Then it took me like 10 email exchanges, multiple phonecalls and over a month to get my money refunded for the case which was never sent to me. Almost thought about saying **** it halfway through and just taking the L.

Back
Top Bottom