Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
my coworker broke the back her of her 11 pro... she got insurance with Verizon but they don't want to replace it... they said it's too new so they don't have a replacement available ... they prally just trying to give a refurbished as a replacement

My battery health is at 84% with normal peak performance.

My X still last me a good 10 hours of moderate use. Which is fair. I’d like to see how the 11 pros battery performs 4-6 months from now

30 not bad for a cracked front.
I’m rocking naked and contemplating getting Apple care. Gonna rock this for the two years
What other benefits y’all get? If My phone all busted up and then I lie and say I lost the phone I can buy another one cheaper right?

found that our the other day when I used my Apple care

thought it was $99 for full replacement anyways

but if the back is cracked they just give you a new phone, they don’t replace the glass

front is replaceable tho

yup, the back is attached to the frame so they just give you a new phone. $99 doesn’t seem too bad at that point

Do you have a lot of apps running in the background?

From what I read is that closing out apps does not save battery life and actually lose battery life by closing them out. An apple employee told me this as while back. If you are not using the app it wont work while in background.

yup, the back is attached to the frame so they just give you a new phone. $99 doesn’t seem too bad at that point
Doesn’t at all

did it, shattered both sides of my X

now gotta take care of this til next September when I upgrade :smh:

i had to leave team raw after that.
now i’m team better safe than sorry :lol:

Last edited:
I said I'll wait.8)

Didn't happen.:stoneface:

11 Pro Space Grey Happened.:nthat:

Gonna give the camera some good usage this weekend and hopefully justify the spur of the moment purchase.:nerd:

how long does it typically take for a number to port from one carrier to another??

I'd like to start using my 11 now please.....

a few but it was fine till I downloaded iOS 13 beta a few months back. Idk what happened.
Since its killing your battery so quick, I’d try doing a full clean install of a regular version.

how long does it typically take for a number to port from one carrier to another??

I'd like to start using my 11 now please.....
The longest its ever taken for my ports was 30 mins.

damn serious?!?!

i called an 888 number and provided my pin to the previous carrier's account... still waiting to receive calls on the new phone..... smh

damn serious?!?!

i called an 888 number and provided my pin to the previous carrier's account... still waiting to receive calls on the new phone..... smh
How long as it been? Try restarting the phone, also if you can call your number from another phone or call app, see where it goes?

How long as it been? Try restarting the phone, also if you can call your number from another phone or call app, see where it goes?

it's been at least like half the day. i tried calling my phone and it goes straight to VM..... but i can make calls though....

I have the AppleCare protection plan on my X. So if the back is cracked then it’s $99 to get a new replacement X phone?

Since its killing your battery so quick, I’d try doing a full clean install of a regular version.

I just installed 13.1 let’s see how that goes. If anything I’ll reboot with a old backup I have and hopefully that does it.

40% at 8:22pm. Been off the charger since 6:30 am.

9A187474-0A38-4168-AD7E-F0D3D9AA036A.png

Went to the Apple store after work to look at all the phones and walked out with the 512gb green pro max. Just felt good and I like the weight to it. Brown and Green leather Apple case as well.

Back
Top Bottom