Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Updated to iOS 13.1 and went to bed at 9:45 with %82 woke up at 3am with %78. So far so good.

Your old voicemail to your previous carrier?

edit: nvm - turns out the new carrier needed more info from my old carrier and i needed to call in to port the number(s).... now i just gotta wait for the text saying everything has been transferred over.....

Last edited:
Just got mine in, is it supposed to take a long time after the startup and download new software. Feels like it’s been over 15mins.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    353.4 KB · Views: 1,509
I keep watching the iPhone XS Max on Swappa waiting for that price drop. Prices are starting to come down a little more since the new phones are out but most are still hovering in the mid $700 for mint 64gb.

Where are you guys ordering your iPhones? Did tall do it from the store after release date?

The move is to go to your service provider and pre-order it there and get it in the mail on release date, never fails

Both Pro and Pro Max keep restocking daily in Apple stores, albeit in small stocks at a time. Carriers still have signs on their windows saying they don’t have any in stock

Does anyone else’s iPhone 11 kind of lag when you press the sleep button?

Now my 8 plus as soon as I press it my phone would lock. Now it would lock after Ilet go of the button after pressing it...

so I got the 11 pro through the iPhone upgrade program.. after using it for about a week now I don't think it justifies an upgrade from my X, especially since the X is paid off now.

With that said, has anyone returned an iPhone to the Apple store? Their return policy says I can return within 14 days of receiving it and I need to include all the cables in the box. Also - I'd assume I should go into my carrier prior to returning the 11 pro to get my main phone updated back to the iPhone X? that way when I return the 11 pro I'm already good to go with the correct phone on my cellular service. let me know if y'all have been thru this situation

Edit: I was able to reactivate my X online.. thank you sprint for making that easy. If I can avoid going into a sprint store, count me in

Last edited:
My boy lost(probably got mugged) his XS Max in Vegas and picked up a silver Pro max 256gb the next day :lol:
Luckily he had applecare theft/loss so he paid like a 270 deductible and Apple is going to send him a replacement.

Back
Top Bottom