Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Having auto brightness turned off, why the **** does my iphone X STILL auto dim sometimes? No idea how to get it to undim even if I toggle the brightness bar. Literally have to just wait til it takes undoes it.

Having auto brightness turned off, why the **** does my iphone X STILL auto dim sometimes? No idea how to get it to undim even if I toggle the brightness bar. Literally have to just wait til it takes undoes it.

I usually noticed that when I plugged my phone up to charge it. After a certain percentage it would fix itself. I hated that.

virtually paying the same i am now (cause of the bill credits). My bill actually would drop now that i think about it...i guess my question was more about value down the road and overall comparison of both

Value wise the 11 will be be worth more down the road, because it's a newer model. That's just common sense.

Use this link to do your comparisons:

https://www.apple.com/iphone/compare/

As i stated, I don't think you need the 11 if you have the X. But you make your own conclusion after evaluating the models using that link. You may value different features than me etc.

PO

Last edited:
My 11 pro came in. Coming from a XS.

deadass don’t feel a difference:rofl:

I needed an unlock phone though and Iwon’t be upgrading until the 12 so it’s all good. Sending my XS back to apple

My upgrade process was the worse. Received the first phone and it was a brick. Wouldnt charge, wouldnt activate, wouldnt finish transferring data or anything. So they had to send another. Not really feeling it. But its a phone so ill go with it. And my bill is cheaper...so cant be too mad.

I got the 11, paired my apple watch series4, but now the 'now playing' is trippy.

it used to show youtube in the now playing app on my watch and i can adjust the volume, etc.

now it doesn't. did i pair it wrong (i had it paired with my 8plus before) or was it because of the ios update?

how do i get it back!?!

I got the 11, paired my apple watch series4, but now the 'now playing' is trippy.

it used to show youtube in the now playing app on my watch and i can adjust the volume, etc.

now it doesn't. did i pair it wrong (i had it paired with my 8plus before) or was it because of the ios update?

how do i get it back!?!
Have your tried calling apple?

watch app>general>wake screen> make sure auto launch audio apps is turned on

My series 3 watch battery went from 100% to 2% today in less than 5 hours.. I hope it’s the software? Never had this issue.

I have da XS

got an email from Apple saying I can upgrade. Pretty much pay the same $50 a month I been doing for this phone

What say y’all? Should I cop?

Anyone upgrade from the XS to the 11 Pro?

My 11 pro came in. Coming from a XS.

deadass don’t feel a difference:rofl:

I needed an unlock phone though and Iwon’t be upgrading until the 12 so it’s all good. Sending my XS back to apple
worthless IMO

not sure why so many in this thread love to upgrade when half y'all making payments on it anyways :lol:

my girl got the pro, legit same as my X minus the camera.. even then I always say I'm gonna use the camera and never do.

if they don't do something drastic next year I'm gonna be pissed

For those who had the x, it definitely would’ve made sense to upgrade to next years phone.

worthless IMO

not sure why so many in this thread love to upgrade when half y'all making payments on it anyways :lol:

my girl got the pro, legit same as my X minus the camera.. even then I always say I'm gonna use the camera and never do.

if they don't do something drastic next year I'm gonna be pissed
Use it right now and post a pic

Trying not to spend that much on the pro but I really don’t like the size of my XR. Was too sweet of a deal to pass up but dang it was a bad choice

Back
Top Bottom