Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Not sure of the price difference but iphone XR is the best value (Also the best size). 11 Pro is the best phone (Screen/Camera/Speed)

I've never been big on upgrading electronics unless I really need to. So with that being said, I have an iPhone 6. An upgrade was long overdue but I loved my Aux port. I didn't have any real issues with the phone until this past summer when it really started moving slow, randomly shutting down, freezing, apps acting janky etc.

So from the iPhone 6 should I upgrade straight to the 11/11 Pro or a previous model?

Go with the regular 11. Easily the best iPhone for almost any person. The pro is nice but way overpriced. The pro gives you a little more battery life, the OLED screen telephoto lens and better water resistant, but this doesn't justify the extra 400 bucks on the price tag imo.

I've never been big on upgrading electronics unless I really need to. So with that being said, I have an iPhone 6. An upgrade was long overdue but I loved my Aux port. I didn't have any real issues with the phone until this past summer when it really started moving slow, randomly shutting down, freezing, apps acting janky etc.

So from the iPhone 6 should I upgrade straight to the 11/11 Pro or a previous model?
If you’re gonna upgrade, might as well go for the 11

either one doesn’t matter but damn, still with a 6 :lol:

is that the best deal they have for upgrades?

i hate it that the best deals are for new lines/new activations

i only used to upgrade with the loyalty program and resigning the new 2yr contract (i didnt mind since i wasnt going anywhere anyways)

If you’re gonna upgrade, might as well go for the 11

either one doesn’t matter but damn, still with a 6 :lol:

I did say I'm not the one to upgrade my phone regularly. I usually buy one and keep it until it's a wrap (now). Plus I couldn't let go of the AUX but I've gotten over that. :lol:

Y’all missed out on the sams club deal for upgrades

we’re giving our $400 Sam’s club gift card if you upgraded in store to a new phone through att, Verizon, or sprint

also threw in another $250 if you traded in a phone

was one day only

Do any carriers (specifically Verizon) do buy outs anymore? I am pretty dead set on going to Verizon and probably going to do it this BF to try to maximize my deal. I owe about $600 on my XS Max and thinking about going to the 11 Pro. I could just pay off my $600 and go over to Verizon with the same phone but I think i'd rather just sell my phone (with a $100 apple charging case included and probably break even or make a little bit more than what I owe) and just start the lease with Verizon.

Just wanted to see if anybody has any thoughts, I saw Verizon is offering $200 gift cards per new line (I have 4 that need to come over) and $500 for a trade in over 24 months bill credit (my father in law has an 8 that counts for that promotion and I don't think I could sell it for $500 but that would be the only one I would do that with wife has the same phone as me and the other is just a tablet that needs to just get switched over).

Thanks in advance bro's

Thinking of going to tmobile from ATT. Anyone wanna share their experiences with Tmobile?

i hate it

i have one bar most of the time, at home/work...I’m actually looking to switch to something else..gonna hold off until iPhone 12 to decide where to switch

Thinking of going to tmobile from ATT. Anyone wanna share their experiences with Tmobile?
Not sure where you are but my brothers switched to T-mobile from ATT and we are on LI/NY and it was a huge upgrade. I stayed with ATT and regretted it now and am about to switch to Verizon this BF. T-mobile has been good to them in my area and other people in my area that have T-mobile say it is good for them as well. Best thing I would do is ask people who live local what their experience is because that is the most accurate representation of what you will get.

Since you don’t upgrade often, it makes the most sense to get the top of the line model to future proof as best as you can.

The right side of my power beats pro is not working. There’s a red notification showing for the right while the left shows the battery life. Anyone know how to fix?

I love it, service is great where im at especially in Detroit

once I go more north past the burbs for work out in the boonies, it starts to get bad.

if you're in a big city or populated one service should be good especially LTE

I’ve had a couple of weird things recently. My auto do not disturb got turned off somehow - phone was buzzing all night with family in different time zones.

I also never thought the intelligent charging thing worked - it seemed a good idea so I turned it on but for the last few months whenever I woke in the night and looked it was at 100% no matter how early. Just got a pop up saying it was enabled so I’ll see if it works now

How is this possible?? I always use both at the same time.
73CF21DF-B4B0-4176-ABA4-56F954CA7547.jpeg

First 24 hours with Pro Max. My girl came from a XS Max so she’s used to the size, I’m still getting used to the overall size of the phone. Really miss the comfort of using one hand for everything back on my X.
Other than that, this phone is beast.
1E3FB01B-6788-4911-A198-CBFA9AEE3C48.jpeg

I was in the same boat when I first switched to the Pro Max. I was 30 mins from returning it and getting an 11 Pro, but decided against it. Been gold ever since...Love it!

Better to have insurance with your carrier or through apple? And if I buy from one can I get insurance at the other?

Back
Top Bottom