Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Just got my 10.2 iPad last night
Surprised to see that the IG app for iPad is super trash
I do plan on getting the Pencil, Air Pods, and prob will spring for the Apple Keyboard case

How is this possible?? I always use both at the same time.
73CF21DF-B4B0-4176-ABA4-56F954CA7547.jpeg

Microphone? Were you on a call?

that happened to me once, I think you just end up charging it and use it like normal and it works again

I agree, weird. I take it back, I think it happened twice and it was the right bud both times :lol:

Another software update - supposed to fix the email problems.
seeing that. gonna install now.

edit - prob shouldve waited. saying only update for now if you have mail problems..
Apple officially lists the contents of iOS 13.2.3 as follows:
  • Fixes an issue where system search and search within Mail, Files, and Notes might not work
  • Addresses an issue where photos, links, and other attachments might not display in the Messages details view
  • Fixes an issue that could prevent apps from downloading content in the background
  • Resolves issues that may prevent Mail from fetching new messages, and fail to include and quote original message content in Exchange accounts

Am I the only one with this issue:

when trimming a video in the photos app, it takes a good 4-5 times for my finger to register on the left scrubber

Happened to me a few times. Clean the airpods and inside ur case. I personally damped a paper towel and squeezed it in the charger to clean it. No problems since.

Anyone got the product Red iphone?
Been thinking of taking my black phone back and getting the red. Got 3 days left to return

Going to try this as well. My right earbud is down to around 30 minutes before it needs charging. The left one is around 90 minutes or so.

read this tip on reddit.

if you turn off ear detection, you can put the airpods in the charging case and play music until they're dead. mine took about 12+hours to drain. just left them on with my mac playing nonstop.

strangely enough, i woke up and my charging case is completely dead but my airpods are showing 30% still.. weird behaviour. i imagine this is software related.

Back
Top Bottom