Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Lost my (1st gen) AirPods smh :smh: didn't even last a year, my girl got em for me too >D

So this has got me caught up and embarrassed a couple of times now:

when I’m texting one person and get a notification from another person I used to click the text and it would go to the other thread.

now i click The text and it keeps me in the thread I was already in

somebody please help me lol

Really thinking about getting a iphone xs max smart case.. how long does the silicone last on thoss? I got a regular silicone on my phone and its falling apart

Anyone else having issues with their phone freezing on certain apps (namely google maps) since the original 13 update? Solution suggestions if so.

New to iphone. Any certain settings to turn off or keep on I should know about? Any app recommendations? Lastly what browser is good to use?

New to iphone. Any certain settings to turn off or keep on I should know about? Any app recommendations? Lastly what browser is good to use?

Its personal preference but I prefer to turn off background app refresh as this is a huge battery hog. I also disable "raise to wake", I don't want my phone turning on every time I pick it up. This will save you battery as well.

For browsers I stick with good ol' Safari.

Some app recommendations:

SwiftKey
Lastpass
Google maps (much better than Apple maps)

Last edited:
Its personal preference but I prefer to turn off background app refresh as this is a huge battery hog. I also disable "raise to wake", I don't want my phone turning on every time I pick it up. This will save you battery as well.

For browsers I stick with good ol' Safari.

Some app recommendations:

SwiftKey
Lastpass
Google maps (much better than Apple maps)
Why SwiftKey when the keyboard already supports swipe typing?

Gboards predictive text is awful, almost to the point where it's unusable. But it all depends on what you're looking for in a keyboard. For me predictive text is critical so I prefer SwiftKey or the Apple keyboard.

Finally decided to upgrade the really old iphone to latest model this Black Friday: iphone 11 pro max. Iphones have no real hold value anymore with these Apple and carrier leases. Dont need another itouch, need better ipad deals. As an existing customer took advantage of no upgrade/activation fees.

Best Buy had Speck grip case and Insignia 2 pack tempered glass screen protectors at lowest sale. Figured gets me close to previous Otterbox Defender case protection. Turned off face id and also went into Settings/Accessibility/Touch to turn on Assistive Touch for the phantom home button. Not too noticeable when shoved into corner. Screw the screen gestures.
Old School.

RqWS.gif

Back
Top Bottom