Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
returned my 1st gen 11 pro, and going to get this latest one. may as well have the newest and fastest even if the storage is less.

Looks like apple is bringing back support for the Magic Mouse and Track pad with the next 13.4 update. Definitely not upgrading to the next iPad anytime soon. Hopefully iPadOS updates don’t cripple it

Anyone have the butterfly keyboard? Is it as bad as a lot of people say? Should I wait on the new keyboard to get a MacBook?

Anyone have the butterfly keyboard? Is it as bad as a lot of people say? Should I wait on the new keyboard to get a MacBook?
I have a MacBook with it and TBH it isn’t as bad as ppl claim. Like many keyboards with a different design it took a bit to get used too. It isn’t a deal breaker IMO on a good deal. But the new keyboards are nice. Ive used them and they are better if price isn’t an issue.

The issue is the reliability of the butterfly keyboards, not just the typing experience. There have been 4-5 years of these keyboards failing, and that has justifiably soured a lot of people on it. I would wait for the new keyboard to get in the MacBook size of your choice and then buy that.

If you need a new laptop now and dont want to grab the 16" Pro or 13" Air, at least get the 2019 generation of the butterfly keyboard. I have a laptop with that keyboard and it has given me no issues so far.

any of you have a MacBook/pro AND an iPad?

been wanting something new just because I love buying new tech but dunno if I can justify buying the iPad Pro while having a MacBook Pro 13inch

I do most of my surfing at home on my iPhone pro though

it makes zero sense but for whatever reason going to grab my laptop to randomly surf NikeTalk reddit and twitter seems exhausting and I just use my phone

will I use the iPad for that?

I used to have a MacBook and then got the iPad Pro. Tried to justify why I have both and eventually gave the MacBook to my moms. Since my workplace uses software based apps and cloud services I found my iPad does more than enough for my needs.

my ipad pro is my only iOS device and its so depressing to not even be able to watch at least 1440p videos on youtube when i could do that with a galaxy s6 in 2015

hell even 1080p on samsung devices now looks absolutely incredible compared to this

I just ordered the new IPad Pro 12.9” from
Apple.com. I have to wait until April 13th to the 16th to receive it. Anyone here got it in hand already, how is it and is it a better purchase then getting a MacBook Pro? I ordered the keyboard, also.

any of you have a MacBook/pro AND an iPad?

been wanting something new just because I love buying new tech but dunno if I can justify buying the iPad Pro while having a MacBook Pro 13inch

I do most of my surfing at home on my iPhone pro though

it makes zero sense but for whatever reason going to grab my laptop to randomly surf NikeTalk reddit and twitter seems exhausting and I just use my phone

will I use the iPad for that?
I have a MacBook Pro 16 inch and a iPad Pro. MacBook is used for work (Tech support) and iPad is used for travel and or random surfing of the web.

I have an early 2015 MBP and a 3rd gen iPad Pro with Apple Pencil. For those that feel like its either one or the other I feel the opposite. They're two different devices meant to work seamlessly together. I feel like I never got the maximum use of my MacBook after all these years until I bought this iPad in August. I just love air dropping documents back and forth between documents and being able to mark them up with my own notes. Being able to pick up where you left off on any web page with either a MacBook, iPad or iPhone >>>>

It honestly adds to how brilliant Apple's ecosystem is.

Just updated to 13.4 on my 3rd gen IPad Pro. Magic Mouse support is back!

still not sure where I stand with the new magic keyboard but I def won’t be upgrading my iPad any time soon.

Just copped a 2019 15-in from a friend. He gave me a killer deal. My biggest update in a decade, so much needed. Would of loved a 16-in but for 1200 I had to do it.

i9/512/560x

I do CAD and 4k drone video editing, so it will be a huge bump in work flow.

Idk what I did but my calendar has been like this the past few days. Annoying af idk how to delete them. I keep getting notifications
6F4145A4-3C44-4B64-AFE8-8D910E4C7586.png

Idk what I did but my calendar has been like this the past few days. Annoying af idk how to delete them. I keep getting notifications
Looks like it’s looking at your email and pulling info from there. Click “Calendars” there, and unselect anything you do not recognize or do not want to show there In your Calendars.There’s subcategories for email addresses that you use on iOS, as well default iOS categories.

Back
Top Bottom