Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Is it worth getting an Apple Watch? Already have the iPhone, iPad and etc. Might be overkill...
Just depends if you are a watch wearer. I am, and prefer it over my regular watch nowadays. I have an older series 3. Only gripe is battery, but that's to be expected when you're wearing a screen on your wrist.

Really only integrates with the iPhone mainly and can be used to unlock your laptop.

New iPhone SE at $400 is a great value. No night mode on the camera is a major downside though. That's the 11's best feature imo

Anyone know any reminder apps? I use the stock one but I want to set one for ‘daily, but every 2 hours starting at a certain time’ and can’t seem to on the iPhone one

Apple refurb or swappa??
Dam tough to say, because any given time you can find a deal on swappa. I say narrow down the machine you want, then look at the apple refurb price (will come with AppleCare), then look at the deals for comparable specs on swappa. Sometimes swappa has some that are still on AppleCare too.

Grabbing the se for my 8 year old. Was leaning towards the 11 or the XR for her, but that $399 feels a lot better with this being her first phone. My sons first phone was the 8 and know he’s using my old X.

IMG_20200418_095459.jpg

is there an apple watch thread by any chance? My dad's apple watch has the red thunder bolt when he puts it on the charger, but it won't charge. Wonder what the problem could be. I think he has a series 2....

Back
Top Bottom