Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
**** might just do AppleCare. Hate paying monthly when I can just get it over with in one payment

Yeah i was thinking of the carrier branded one but i think the deductible is higher plus having ur phone fixed with unauthorized parts and voiding warranty is probably wack
and applecare + covers stolen property too as long as find my iphone is on so thats cool.

In my case I’m sticking with my insurance through Verizon. For my cracked back it’ll be a $200 deductible for a replacement as opposed to signing up for AppleCare+ for 200 and then having to pay a deductible on top of that.

**** might just do AppleCare. Hate paying monthly when I can just get it over with in one payment

i prefer the monthly payments as it's much easier for me to spend $10/m than drop $200 at once. all psychological, i know :lol: .. if i lose the device and don't have applecare+, i juststop the subscription with apple, rather than waiting for a pro rated refund.

also, with the monthly plan you can have applecare beyond the 2 years if you keep your phone that long.

i set up applecare for my apple watch as well, it's $3/month. i dont even notice that leaving my credit card every month and it's there just incase i do somethin dumb and destroy the thing.

I knew this going into the new iPhone, but 5G just ain’t ready for prime time. Had to turn that joint off b/c it’s just way too inconsistent with the speeds. Like I can literally get blazing fast speeds and then it’ll take 15 seconds for a picture to load just seconds later. I can understand future-proofing new tech, but so far 5G is a damn lie. :lol:

I made the switch from Google Pixel 3 XL to iPhone a couple of months ago. Been using my wife's old iPhone XR since, and my new iPhone 12 Pro Max is arriving on Friday. I can't wait. The reason I switched is because my needs are changing. I value privacy and ease of use at my stage of life. I still like bleeding edge tech, but with Google it felt like everything was a beta and I was just a user debugging most of their half baked ideas. Google never went full premium and didn't gave us a great phone since the Nexus 6P days. I look forward to my new phone and will share pics once I get it.

I knew this going into the new iPhone, but 5G just ain’t ready for prime time. Had to turn that joint off b/c it’s just way too inconsistent with the speeds. Like I can literally get blazing fast speeds and then it’ll take 15 seconds for a picture to load just seconds later. I can understand future-proofing new tech, but so far 5G is a damn lie. :lol:
whos ur carrier?

my buddy complained same thing, I heard it from numerous people as well

my buddy hast mobile

Coming from the XS Max to the 12 pro max and I’m loving it. Screen, speed, and battery is a lot better.

Also, I attempted to trade in my XS max for the 550 promo and 200 loyalty bonus. But I never received the email to ship my phone and they're telling me I bought the 12 pro outright. All I did was pay the $200 for preorder and I still have my XS :emoji_eyes:

• Wow
Reactions: ARK
Coming from the XS Max to the 12 pro max and I’m loving it. Screen, speed, and battery is a lot better.

Also, I attempted to trade in my XS max for the 550 promo and 200 loyalty bonus. But I never received the email to ship my phone and they're telling me I bought the 12 pro outright. All I did was pay the $200 for preorder and I still have my XS :emoji_eyes:
Until that bill arrive :rofl:

Purhcased
i prefer the monthly payments as it's much easier for me to spend $10/m than drop $200 at once. all psychological, i know :lol: .. if i lose the device and don't have applecare+, i juststop the subscription with apple, rather than waiting for a pro rated refund.

also, with the monthly plan you can have applecare beyond the 2 years if you keep your phone that long.

i set up applecare for my apple watch as well, it's $3/month. i dont even notice that leaving my credit card every month and it's there just incase i do somethin dumb and destroy the thing.

I just made the same move this morning signing up for AppleCare. I have AT&T insurance on my youngest daughter line. I had to get her screen replaced after she accidentally cracked it and it was a pure disaster dealing with their preferred vendor for repairs.

Man, how the heck is system and other taking up 63 GB of storage :smh:

A3C5E58E-86D8-45EE-8EF7-4F78E936E301.jpeg

FINALLY GOT PHONE UP AND RUNING WITH NEW SERVICE(VERIZON). SO FAR, SO GOOD. PHONE IS MUCH HEAVIER THAN XS MAX. CAMERA’S ARE GOOD. HAPPY OVERALL.

whos ur carrier?

TMO. When it works as advertised it’s great. It’s just spotty, which seems to be the norm for most carriers. I literally have a 5G signal almost everywhere though. It just seems like it isn’t the game changer that carriers have made it out to be.

Back
Top Bottom