Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
TMO. When it works as advertised it’s great. It’s just spotty, which seems to be the norm for most carriers. I literally have a 5G signal almost everywhere though. It just seems like it isn’t the game changer that carriers have made it out to be.
most carriers don't have a ton of towers up with it

it took forever with 4g/LTE

its gonna be a slow roll out unless you live in one of the bigger cities in the country, Chicago, LA, NYC, etc where they prioritize to get them running with full coverage and anywhere outside those cities it sucks

superblytrife superblytrife Bert. Bert.

im in LA and have Verizon, with lte didnt really have any issues with service.
So far with 5g i havent had any issues that i noticed.

i have seen it switch from 5g to lte, but like i said the lte hasnt given me an issue

I think the main push with 5g will not be noticed on the cell phone, companies such as Verizon will push for 5g modems to replace ur conventional in home cable modem, this is where the advantage lies in my opinion

smartphone usage such as streaming spotify wont make a difference on 4g or 5g from what ive noticed

im likely gon' keep the 12PM for another 5-6 years so i just cant go without a case

rimowa.jpg

I was using my without my leather Apple case earlier, this just might be the goat phone design from Apple. I’m loving the flat edges. I say this every year but I can’t see myself upgrading next year at all. Unless the notch is completely gone, I’m keeping this one. I got the 512gb so the internal storage plus my iCloud(200gb) I’m good.

I started using the shortcuts app most frequently back on iOS 13. Does anyone know of any up to date shortcuts that must have that work on iOS 14? This is what I have currently :

EE5C4F14-34AE-464F-BE23-0B6F84684945.jpeg

12 mini just arrived. Very cool. I like the smaller form factor and the screen is still a decent size for email/browsing etc.

I got my iPhone 12 Pro Max yesterday, initially it was suppose to arrive this Friday. Good thing I got my case and screen protector last week.

The 12 brings back that flat slab form factor which I think is the best. The weight of the phone makes it feel even more solid. This is my first iPhone switching from the Pixel/Nexus lines.

I think the phone is pretty dope coming from the 11PM honestly. I can see myself riding this out for a few years before upgrading. Seems like we've hit the plateau of where they can take phones regarding hardware.
As long as they don’t slow them down, likely not upgrading after the 12 pro max for awhile. Doubt they’ll come out with something better looking or far superior

61B322C1-C0FE-4959-98D8-F07AE2DC27B1.jpeg

arrived a couple hours ago :nthat:

Setting it up from my old X was super smooth (first time using this process).

Just my first impression, but I like the max a lot. The new design is awesome and it feels/looks like a premium device.

It’s my first Max/Plus model and it feels like the right decision. I can still text while holding it in one hand and the bigger screen is super clutch.

The blue is gorgeous and it changes a lot depending on the light (sometimes it’s a bright blue, sometimes a grey). Definitely a lot darker than my white/silver X.

I took a few quick pics (mostly with dark indoor lighting) and the quality is light years ahead of my X.

All in all coming from the X, this is a big upgrade for me. I’m super happy with the 12 pro max.

61B322C1-C0FE-4959-98D8-F07AE2DC27B1.jpeg

arrived a couple hours ago :nthat:

Setting it up from my old X was super smooth (first time using this process).

Just my first impression, but I like the max a lot. The new design is awesome and it feels/looks like a premium device.

It’s my first Max/Plus model and it feels like the right decision. I can still text while holding it in one hand and the bigger screen is super clutch.

The blue is gorgeous and it changes a lot depending on the light (sometimes it’s a bright blue, sometimes a grey). Definitely a lot darker than my white/silver X.

I took a few quick pics (mostly with dark indoor lighting) and the quality is light years ahead of my X.

All in all coming from the X, this is a big upgrade for me. I’m super happy with the 12 pro max.

wait didn’t you just ish on Apple the whole conference. Like the whole thang and now you over here giving first impressions

Make it make sense.

how’s the battery life?

Don’t really know yet. It’s obviously less than the big ones but should be decent - I remember my X being great when I got it.

Feels a bit weird still - like when my mom would give me her 4 to look at. I love the pocket size though.

so nice to finish a run and only use up 10% of battery :lol:

my 7+ i usually at less than 10% before i even get back to the car 😢

Back
Top Bottom