Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I’m on 86% right now
8C324315-B14C-4EA7-90BD-8DD838120105.jpeg

Is there a way to add a blank page with the home screens? Want the first screen blank so I can add widgets/etc without moving everything over repeatedly.

I want to buy a 12 but keep seeing articles about that signal dropping issue with Verizon. I wonder if its just blown out of proportion?

I want to buy a 12 but keep seeing articles about that signal dropping issue with Verizon. I wonder if its just blown out of proportion?
lmao just happened to me today, i was wondering what it was

was tryna make a phone call while driving for work.
had to restart the phone

I HAD THIS ISSUE A COUPLE WEEKS AGO WHEN I WENT UP TO NASHVILLE, BUT IT ONLY DID IT WHEN I WENT IN THE HOTEL. HAD TO RESTART MY PHONE EVERY TIME. SMH.

65% charge on the 12 pro max will last me comfortably for the whole day with like 8% left. Probably will be charging to 80% max like recommended to maintain battery health

Ever since I got my new phone I swear I haven’t been getting some notifications

a few times I’ve been waiting on a text with my phone in my hand, waiting only to see i got it a few minutes earlier 🤔

SAME. MY XS MAX DID THE SAME THING.

a few times I’ve been waiting on a text with my phone in my hand, waiting only to see i got it a few minutes earlier 🤔

ive noticed this has happened to me and my fiancé for about a week now. I thought I was trippin until she mentioned it happening to her.

For my XS and 12 pro I’ve always gone with the apple leather cases.

For my new 12 mini thinking of just going caseless - my issue with no cases isn’t the scratches or protection (AppleCare has that covered) but more so the possible scratches on the camera lens. Anyway ever get any (especially without a case since cases allow it to not rest on the lens)?

thanks

Been happening to me for weeks on my 11 pro max. I have read receipts on my texts too and I'll go in wondering why a text didn't come in only to see it was already there and that I "read it" so there's no way for me to know a new message came in unless I open the thread. Tried restarting and no luck. Anyone have a fix for this?

Notifications is a known issue. They working on it. Fix will probably be in the next update. Really wish they would communicate this and not leave it up to the employees

67A939D8-B7B3-4077-9DFA-A1838617F6E1.jpeg

Who ask for this.

Now we gotta stunt on them broke iPod pro boys

honestly tho I have iPod pros I see no need for this. Also for the price they need to be out performing a lot of the competition cause just saying Apple ecosystem isn’t a enough.

AirPods Max look dope, but there’s zero chance I’m dropping $550 on them. If they were priced similarly to other higher end cans I’d bite. Can’t do damn near $600 after tax though! Apple got their HomePod original pricing steez on with these. :lol:

They bugging I have AirPod pros. This price is not enough to make people switch (unless rich or want to flex)

They will drop the price soon like 350$ once people are like these headphones is the price of a damn laptop.

even beats pros which were trash had people questioning them.

I’m interested for one reason.

spatial audio, if you heard the audio on the pros it’s amazing.

these headphones could give you secound to non surround sound and that would be great for movie viewing. Lots of people watch movies on their phone.

though there isn’t much content that takes advantage. I see them pairing it with Apple TV.

They look good sure it’s good quality but over ear headphones these days just aren’t as practical for me out and about or at work. Don’t feel like caring all that when I can just throw some AirPods in my bag or pocket

this I work out In my pros and I use them at work and when driving I like them better than car Bluetooth also when I don’t want people in my convo on the road.

Yeah, these are more of a “sit at home and listen to music” type of headphone. Or for travel. And the AirPod Pros are so good that it’s gonna be hard to get folks to revert back to big *** cans for daily use. I guess Apple is trying to cover all bases b/c these serve a very niche market.

AirPods max are cool, price deters me a bit, still might fade. Owning AirPods Pro they are too convenient for my everyday use. Barely use them in the house. Went away from over the head headphones because didn’t want to lug them around. Would like to test them out for sure though

Last edited:
Claiming high fidelity over Bluetooth is interesting, and probably false advertisement lol. They look cool and will try them out in a store and wait for the price to significantly drop

They will drop the price soon like 350$ once people are like these headphones is the price of a damn laptop.

I know that's one thing that won't happen. Apple hardly reduces prices.
They will just discontinue the item or destroy product like LV if this is a failed concept.

PO

Back
Top Bottom