Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I know that's one thing that won't happen. Apple hardly reduces prices.
They will just discontinue the item or destroy product like LV if this is a failed concept.

PO

home pods got basically rebranded and reduced cause no one wanted them. It’s possible. They will rebrand the product as something else give it a year or two. If you don’t see people walking around everywhere with them on. Expect a silent rebrand.

I own a home pod will get some mini for my kids room and master bedroom and bathroom master

I like the intercom systems cause I hate yelling around the house.

I don’t think these will sell that well. $200 overpriced, just like the original HomePod which was a flop.

over the ear headphones are so ugly and dumb now but let apple be the one to make everyone go out and cop :rofl:

yes I used to have the beats by Dre studio then it all became about in ear headphones

over the ear headphones are so ugly and dumb now but let apple be the one to make everyone go out and cop :rofl:

yes I used to have the beats by Dre studio then it all became about in ear headphones

over ear sound quality>>>>> in ear by a mile and then some. over ear in the winter>>>>

with that said they are way overpriced. look great tho but sticking with bose and b&o

over ear sound quality>>>>> in ear by a mile and then some. over ear in the winter>>>>

with that said they are way overpriced. look great tho but sticking with bose and b&o
im sure the quality is better but I like popping in a tiny bud into my ear and doing my thing

im not in the studio, etc

just my feelings. my beats by Dre were great back in the day but ill take AirPods over anything

im sure the quality is better but I like popping in a tiny bud into my ear and doing my thing

im not in the studio, etc

just my feelings. my beats by Dre were great back in the day but ill take AirPods over anything
is that considered a fetish?

damn i want these just to flex lol i like the black and green

i already own some sony XM3's and those are phenomenal and i have air pod pros

but these are clean i will cop will highly consider it once i hear them and compare them to my xm3's

if the sound anything like my homepods in stereo im copping

As somone stated earlier they're good for those airplane rides and maybe even doing some yard work, otherwise yeah I gotta agree with you.

The more I look at them the more I want them. apple and their sleek designs always get me can't decide on the black or silver pair.

Same. Resistance is futile.

If for nothing else I just want to try them out and see if the price tag is justified. Or at least that’s what I’ll tell my wife.:lol::lol:

Btw, shipping times for the colored joints have slipped to 12-14 weeks.:wow:

Same. Resistance is futile.

If for nothing else I just want to try them out and see if the price tag is justified. Or at least that’s what I’ll tell my wife.:lol::lol:

Btw, shipping times for the colored joints have slipped to 12-14 weeks.:wow:

damn 12 weeks wouldnt be suprised if its more scalpers for the holidays.

they look like any other over the ear headphone.
Na, I have 4 over ear headphones in the premium category none of that beats stuff and these look very light with the mesh head piece and stainless steel frame + aluminum body. Still not worth $550 that’s the price of a PS5 but I’ve bought dum things before. Only question is how they sound. Apple can be spotty with that if beats or home pod mini are an indication I’m good but the HomePod is superb. Apples designers rarely miss on aesthetics side these are no different.

Nope. AirPods still get the job done for on the go listening. Only time I use over the ear is gaming and since these are incompatible it’s worthless to me.

I'd have to give them a real life listen. Not dropping that kind of money if the sound will be subpar.

I'm good with my Air Pod Pros

but it's funny how people will talk about the price, while totally ignoring the $50 Flex they released.

Na, I have 4 over ear headphones in the premium category none of that beats stuff and these look very light with the mesh head piece and stainless steel frame + aluminum body. Still not worth $550 that’s the price of a PS5 but I’ve bought dum things before. Only question is how they sound. Apple can be spotty with that if beats or home pod mini are an indication I’m good but the HomePod is superb. Apples designers rarely miss on aesthetics side these are no different.

I read they’re heavier than most competing over ear headphones

honestly ur better off investing that money into some klipsch or on par bookshelf speakers

unless u dont work remote and want a concert in ur ear at ur desk

My Bose QC have been solid for a long time. I traveled a lot for work before COVID so over the ears were very necessary. But it is a hard sell at 550. So many excellent headphones in and below that price range with the main advantage of these being the apple proprietary chip for their devices.

Reviews will be helpful to see if they are major sound improvements, but if they are using Beats drivers, I doubt that.

Back
Top Bottom