Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Was able to reserve in-store pickup for sierra blue this afternoon.

Anyone know if they'll also let me get a case at this time? Forgot to add it to my order as I was rushing to checkout without losing my check-in window.

Will be returning the midnight 13 once it gets delivered.

256 gb iPhone X here. Ive been experiencing some noticeable lag/app slowdown since updating to ios15. For reference I have about 150 gbs of free phone storage. Upgrading to the MaxPro will be welcomed.
Same. Got a 256gb X with about 125gb free and lags here and there now and sometimes can’t open text.

most users won’t care for the difference

well-so-im-done.gif

image.jpg

leather case from apple is nice , feels nice, but that price is insane

Last edited:
256 gb iPhone X here. Ive been experiencing some noticeable lag/app slowdown since updating to ios15. For reference I have about 150 gbs of free phone storage. Upgrading to the MaxPro will be welcomed.

main reason why i upgraded, do alot on my phone now, if it was still running good I would have held out another yr

256 x also

the 120hz screen is definitely nice

i feel like i can use the phone without a case.. got applecare+ so i may return the leather case.

Last edited:
120hz on my iPad Pro was enough to convince me to go Pro. It’s one of those things that after you get used to it, it’s a wrap on anything else.
True. I just got the IPad Air and I could definitely notice the 60hz compared to the 120hz on my Samsung S21+. Should have went for the Pro instead.

Back
Top Bottom