Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
how are you guys setting up your new phone?

i think my last one i started fresh but signed in to my icloud

i had to download all my apps over again i think.

if im not on ios15 and i do the transfer thing where you hold the phone next to the old one, will it revert the 13pro to ios14?

I’m starting fresh. We import contacts but that’s about it. Apps and such I will reinstall myself.

photos I’m not worried about, I don’t have much on this 7plus because I used a galaxy s8+ the last 4 years and it’s all backed up on microsd.

iMessage I don’t really care to bring all that in to the new phone just start texting again

Ran a test on the new iOS and my Lock Screen doesn’t show the number of unread messages I have from someone, it just stacks em. Does anyone else notifications for iMessage do this?

Screenshot_20210923-130052_Chrome.jpg

I keep getting this msg when trying to pre order the 13 proax for the wife.

They have the better upfront discounts $100 for an upgrade and $160 for her 6S+

Called tMo and they are no help, instead they are trying to sell me the phone with bill credits.

Mad.

Went in to verizon to see if they had a leather case to see how it was. Felt it up pretty good, that’s nice indeed. Didn’t buy it couldn’t bite, but I may circle back and get one

I was actually surprised they had a whole wall of cases already for the 13, figured they’d have some but not a whole wall.

Might consider a iPhone 13, might have to wait a couple of weeks after release though. Think they still sell out day 1.

Either a regular 13 or 13 Pro. Not sure if I ever noticed a difference on my S21, but definitely want 120HZ.

Might consider a iPhone 13, might have to wait a couple of weeks after release though. Think they still sell out day 1.

Either a regular 13 or 13 Pro. Not sure if I ever noticed a difference on my S21, but definitely want 120HZ.

I got a 13.
I must be in the minority when it comes to the whole refresh rate stuff because im just 🤷🏾‍♂️ About it

I got a 13.
I must be in the minority when it comes to the whole refresh rate stuff because im just 🤷🏾‍♂️ About it
You already have it in hand or that's what you went with?

I switched between the two modes on the S21 and there's definitely a difference, screen looks more jittery on the 60HZ mode. Then again, this was a non-issue until this feature presented itself.

You already have it in hand or that's what you went with?

I switched between the two modes on the S21 and there's definitely a difference, screen looks more jittery on the 60HZ mode. Then again, this was a non-issue until this feature presented itself.

no not yet lol mybad. But I’ve used a 60hz screen for so long. Can I see a difference when I played with the 120hz in store, sure.

like you said those it’s a non issue. Maybe if I used something that had it for a whole year or 2 then went backwards I’d maybe feel diff

256 gb iPhone X here. Ive been experiencing some noticeable lag/app slowdown since updating to ios15. For reference I have about 150 gbs of free phone storage. Upgrading to the MaxPro will be welcomed.

Bet was able to cancel order in late October to pick up tomorrow. Couldn’t wait lol. 120hz is nice, always wanted this feature since having a iPad Pro. I’ll be using this baby even more

Back
Top Bottom