Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
anyone get shipping yet? They gonna overnight all these phones to people or what

If you have a MyChoiceUPS account sign-in. UPS should have a tracking number in their system. My phone was picked up on 9/19 departing obviously from China.

I read an article that Apple purposely does not update their system for new product shipping until a day or two before its release

my apple app still says preparing to ship

but i have movement from china to alaska to louisville in my ups my choice app

Mine went from China to Anchorage, departed Anchorage around midnight today (9/22) and no movement since as of this post. Im in SoCal for reference.

Mine went from China to Anchorage, departed Anchorage around midnight today (9/22) and no movement since as of this post. Im in SoCal for reference.
they might have a note or something on it that says not to deliver before 9/24.

considering i’m in new york, yours might be being held to make 9/24 whereas mine takes a day or two longer to get here

considering i’m in new york, yours might be being held to make 9/24 whereas mine takes a day or two longer to get here

yeah I checked my MyChoice earlier today and saw it’s in Louisville chilling.

and thought the same thing that it had on there to not deliver until x date so its “on hold” depending the final destination

Y’all should give these changes a chance first.

Address bar on the bottom makes too much sense from a UX perspective.

You can also change tabs now by swiping right/left on the address bar. 🔥

Minor UX error but idk why the “new” tab and “done” buttons aren’t reversed on the multiple tab view.

notifications don’t show until you turn dnd back off. you can probably make a profile that will allow the notifications to show
Yeah, I see I can do that, but from what I can see, I have to check off each app or whatever I want to allow manually, one by one. Was easier before. Maybe I’ll mess with it, and figure it out so it fits my needs.

Exactly. I’m not worried just sharing my first apple pre-order experience .

If you have a MyChoiceUPS account sign-in. UPS should have a tracking number in their system. My phone was picked up on 9/19 departing obviously from China.

I read an article that Apple purposely does not update their system for new product shipping until a day or two before its release

signed in, nothing comes up, I did it thru At&t dont know if that makes a difference

Which 13 you ordered? Im upgrading from an X myself

Quick question, does iMessage not show the number of messages you have to read anymore in notifications on the Lock Screen?

signed in, nothing comes up, I did it thru At&t dont know if that makes a difference

Which 13 you ordered? Im upgrading from an X myself

i got the 256 Pro Max.
I used to have the galaxy note series back in the day til i switched to my first iphone which was the 6S+ before upgrading to the X. I want/need the bigger screen

Just checked my order, phone was shipped sunday lol

in transit :pimp:

Spigen screen protector came in, gotta go buy a case and possibly that charger

Last edited:
Just checked my order, phone was shipped sunday lol

in transit :pimp:

Spigen screen protector came in, gotta go buy a case and possibly that charger

my spigen glass and anker 20w brick comes in today, case tomorrow but gonna swing by stores today see if they got stock out already

how are you guys setting up your new phone?

i think my last one i started fresh but signed in to my icloud

i had to download all my apps over again i think.

if im not on ios15 and i do the transfer thing where you hold the phone next to the old one, will it revert the 13pro to ios14?

Back
Top Bottom