Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I can see all the future arguments that will be avoided by the addition of the finger print scanner. I ain't mad :pimp:

I'm on a 4 still.

I was thinking of just getting a 5 and then waiting until the 6 drops next year to use my upgrade, unless major changes are made from the 5 to 5S (which we know isn't going to happen)

How much will a 5 go for when the 5S drops?

I'm on AT&T.

Last edited:
I would be surprised/disappointed if the finger print scanner isn't optional.

It definitely will be. Most people will still prefer to put in a pin to unlock their screen. If it isn't optional then it will hurt their sales of people who don't want to use it.

I'm on a 4 still.

I was thinking of just getting a 5 and then waiting until the 6 drops next year to use my upgrade, unless major changes are made from the 5 to 5S (which we know isn't going to happen)

I'm on AT&T.

The 4S will probably be free the 5 will be $100. That's judging from previous years.

The rumor over at appleinsider is that the iPhone 5 will be discontinued following the 5s launch. Word is the 5's screen isn't meant for low-volume production and since unlike other generations the 5s will use a different screen to incorporate the fingerprint tech, they dont want to have two different screens of the same phone in production at the same time. The 5c will replace the 5 and help offset the cost of the fingerprint scanner in the 5s. Don't know what they plan to due with the current supply of 5 's on the market. Also, the 4-4s may be getting the axe as well since the bill of materials is higher than that of the 5c.

Last edited:
fingerprints on license thats crazy
i live in cali when u go get ur drivers license they just scan ur finger before u take ur pic i GUESS its just another form of verification
since u dont need any other form of id to get it just all ur current info i guess it helps with identification
but its been like that for years
theres no actual fingerprint ON ur license

Last edited:
So many paranoid people out there with this fingerprint/scanner stuff.  :lol:

Like in the year 2013 the government couldn't track you without it.  Might as well just go off the grid and stop using cellphones and the internet then, because they CAN find stuff out without a fingerprint scanner.  

They'll find you and figure out everything about you if they really want to and there's not much you can do about it.  Enjoy your technology.  

So many paranoid people out there with this fingerprint/scanner stuff.  :lol:

Like in the year 2013 the government couldn't track you without it.  Might as well just go off the grid and stop using cellphones and the internet then, because they CAN find stuff out without a fingerprint scanner.  

They'll find you and figure out everything about you if they really want to and there's not much you can do about it.  Enjoy your technology.  

Word. Fingerprint scanner is for added security since so much of our lives is now tied into our mobile devices.

I'm on a 4 still.

I'm on AT&T.
hell walmart doing them a 16gb on contract for 98.00

I have a "friend" that lost her phone in a cab in Vegas this past weekend.

So she should wait to upgrade in 2 weeks, trying to convince her to, not the most patient so she wants to jump on the 4s for $99. Told her to wait and get the 5s for $199 in a couple of weeks.

What's the latest rumored drop date?

So she should wait to upgrade in 2 weeks, trying to convince her to, not the most patient so she wants to jump on the 4s for $99. Told her to wait and get the 5s for $199 in a couple of weeks.

September 20th

Everybody has the 20-22nd blacked out for vacations which coincides with Apple releasing the phone 10 days after the press conference. They never stray away from the pattern.

Yep like someone else said I'm good with my 5. The 6 better deliver the goods

On another note, how do you fix "charging not supported with this accessory" error? Its with a portable charger case.

Back
Top Bottom