Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
This is the first time I'm actually considering an iphone, so I've never really had any experience with new iphone launches.

I'm planning to pick up a 5s from my local t-mobile store. Do these usually sell out with the quickness? :nerd:

-Drew

This is the first time I'm actually considering an iphone, so I've never really had any experience with new iphone launches.

I'm planning to pick up a 5s from my local t-mobile store. Do these usually sell out with the quickness? :nerd:

-Drew

look into pre ordering bruh, you have to pay full price regardless so its either pre order or possibly be forced to wait days/weeks at the tmobile store.

-Drew

look into pre ordering bruh, you have to pay full price regardless so its either pre order or possibly be forced to wait days/weeks at the tmobile store.

Damn that's crazy. Repped.

I'm actually going to pre-order one. If mine is pre-ordered, am I actually assured my phone? :nerd:

-Drew

In most cases yes. I pre ordered my 5 and got it like 3 days after it released. Supposedly it was a short shipment so they did initially run out in a quick time span. I was cool with it and will wait for the 6

In most cases yes. I pre ordered my 5 and got it like 3 days after it released. Supposedly it was a short shipment so they did initially run out in a quick time span. I was cool with it and will wait for the 6

You purchased from T-Mobile, bro?

-Drew

^ naw verizon. I would call your local tmobile and ask them how the process works.

-Drew

Damn that's crazy. Repped.

I'm actually going to pre-order one. If mine is pre-ordered, am I actually assured my phone? :nerd:

-Drew

pre order on apple.com and get through then yes. you will receive it in the mail on release day i think?

I'm planning to pick up a 5s from my local t-mobile store. Do these usually sell out with the quickness?
nerd.gif

-Drew
This is incorrect. I actually just went to the tmobile store to inquire about the next iphone. Tmobile will have the iphone as soon as any of the other carriers. Accordring to a tmobile employee that I talked to today.

^
I think he was just referring to how difficult it would be to actually get the phone on release day if someone doesn't pre-order. I remember from the iphone 5 thread that people had to wait a few weeks for their phone to ship since they didn't pre-order and physical stores' supply were scarce.

-Drew

This is incorrect. I actually just went to the tmobile store to inquire about the next iphone. Tmobile will have the iphone as soon as any of the other carriers. Accordring to a tmobile employee that I talked to today.

never said they wouldnt have it :lol:

its called selling out, you do know people were forced to wait for the 5 when it dropped on tmobile.

tmobile is pretty popular and with people upgrading to new iphones all the time i wouldnt be surprised if it happened.

just saying, if hes paying full price either way why not pre order so you have no worries? other than that he can go to the tmobile store, they will carry them but what if he has to work in the morning? and the stores in his area dont carry much stock?

just saying, thats all.

Last edited:
It all depends where you live. Here in NYC I never had a problem. All that waiting at the apple store is extra.

For the 5 I got up in the morning and drove to the local Verizon store. Was in and out with in a hr

For the 4 and 4s I just went to RadioShack put my name down since all the preorders were sold out. Got a call on the release date around 10 to come pick one up.

There are a million store in NYC so it's not hard

Last edited:
It all depends where you live. Here in NYC I never had a problem. All that waiting at the apple store is extra.

For the 5 I got up in the morning and drove to the local Verizon store. Was in and out with in a hr

For the 4 and 4s I just went to RadioShack put my name down since all the preorders were sold out. Got a call on the release date around 10 to come pick one up.

There are a million store in NYC so it's not hard

I'm actually residing in Yonkers, NY at the moment. Hopefully it wouldn't be hard to get one come launch day.

I just called my local T-Mobile store and they said they have no idea if they're taking pre-orders or any other details until the official announcement. :lol:

-Drew

I live in LA, and I showed up at the Verizon store around 11 am and was home by noon when I went to pick up the 4s

Early reports suggest that this phone will be weak but something tells me that Apple has a surprise up their sleeve that no one knows about. Unless I'm wowed at tomorrow's keynote, I will be copping the G2

with ios maps, can I use it offline?
I use an navigon as my gps app. I don't need to be on wifi to use it because the maps are already stored on it.
With ios maps, can I download maps so I can use it offline?
what are the limitations of using ios maps offline?

no..... well not unjailbroken.... u can use navigon, tom tom...or some providers have their own nav app you can use offline like sprint/att

so you can't use maps at all without an internet connection? My navigon app is outdated. I need to update it, but I'm on ios 4.0.
JBing has been a pain and is tedious. Unless JBing is easy as hell, I'll just stay in unjailbroken.

Bruh..... Why.... ?

I use an navigon as my gps app. I don't need to be on wifi to use it because the maps are already stored on it.
no..... well not unjailbroken.... u can use navigon, tom tom...or some providers have their own nav app you can use offline like sprint/att
so you can't use maps at all without an internet connection? My navigon app is outdated. I need to update it, but I'm on ios 4.0.
JBing has been a pain and is tedious. Unless JBing is easy as hell, I'll just stay in unjailbroken.
Bruh..... Why.... ?
I didn't chooe the ios 4.0 life, the ios 4.0 life chose me.

Last edited:

Bruh..... Why.... ?

I didn't chooe the ios 4.0 life, the ios 4.0 life chose me.
honestly i would stay at 4.0 if i could i loved 4.0
plus i still like the OLD google maps app
i hate the new one and apple maps

Early reports suggest that this phone will be weak but something tells me that Apple has a surprise up their sleeve that no one knows about. Unless I'm wowed at tomorrow's keynote, I will be copping the G2

IF THIS JOINT IS AS WEAK AS THE 5 WAS, I'M OFFICIALLY TAKING MY TALENTS TO SAMSUNG.

^put it in caps so Apple knows its real. This whole finger print scanner etc just aint selling me. I literally don't have a reson to upgrade from my 4s and I'm getting closer and closer to just saying screw it all together.

Back
Top Bottom