Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Will the new iPhones be unlocked already?
As in one bought through your carrier or the Apple website at a subsidized price?  Not a chance in hell.

You can always pay full price and grab an unlocked one straight from Apple, although they're usually not available at launch.  

As in one bought through your carrier or the Apple website at a subsidized price?  Not a chance in hell.

You can always pay full price and grab an unlocked one straight from Apple, although they're usually not available at launch.  

Fry's (if there any where you live) usually sells them unlocked for retail before anybody else does.

with ios maps, can I use it offline?

I use an navigon as my gps app. I don't need to be on wifi to use it because the maps are already stored on it.

With ios maps, can I download maps so I can use it offline?

what are the limitations of using ios maps offline?

I use an navigon as my gps app. I don't need to be on wifi to use it because the maps are already stored on it.

no..... well not unjailbroken.... u can use navigon, tom tom...or some providers have their own nav app you can use offline like sprint/att

no..... well not unjailbroken.... u can use navigon, tom tom...or some providers have their own nav app you can use offline like sprint/att
so you can't use maps at all without an internet connection? My navigon app is outdated. I need to update it, but I'm on ios 4.0.

JBing has been a pain and is tedious. Unless JBing is easy as hell, I'll just stay in unjailbroken.

Last edited:

so you can't use maps at all without an internet connection? My navigon app is outdated. I need to update it, but I'm on ios 4.0.

JBing has been a pain and is tedious. Unless JBing is easy as hell, I'll just stay in unjailbroken.
nope ios maps retrieves its info from a server...ie like siri...There is an app I think called offline maps +...that allows saving maps but ive never used it seeing I just use the jb tweak to do so...I believe the new google maps lets u save maps offline.

oh wow, a box. Take the phone out of the box. 

Box pix? Who does that? 

Last edited:
They do those spoofs every year.

I think apple has some extra tricks up they're sleeve for this. If that potential ring around the home button doubled as a led light for notification that would be sick.

laugh.gif

^supposedly it's dropping on the 20th of sept.

Don't hold your breath though.

And up until Sep 10th you can order an iPhone 9S from Nigeria for just $250 in electronic fund transfer!

Sounds legit

Back
Top Bottom