• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Trash AF.
I accidentally did the last IOS update.
Hate those F'ing things.
Always causing bad sh to happen instead of fixing sh.
F'ing trash *** system.

I got the 11 pro max. They were offering $730 for trade in. One thing I’m still experiencing is music skipping while connected to bluetooth in the car. Keeps pissing me off!

Yea but now it’s a 2 year old phone, curious what they will offer. I also have a 12PM
Well, yeah. I was giving an example.

And for some (like myself) trading in my current phone towards my new phone is much less of a hassle.

Check Best Buy for open box deals too.

I got my gaming monitor open box from them and saved like $160 by doing so

2txacogeunj91.jpg

anyone recommend a solid 4K monitor that works well with MBP for under $400? :nerd:
If you just need it for browsing and video watching. I would recommend Samsungs 4K monitors. Those tend to go on sale from time to time. Even Dell's Ultra Fine monitors are nice.

LG seems to be the S-Tier monitor to pair with your Apple.

Currently eyeing an LG monitor and the Sony monitor that just released.

If you just need it for browsing and video watching. I would recommend Samsungs 4K monitors. Those tend to go on sale from time to time. Even Dell's Ultra Fine monitors are nice.

LG seems to be the S-Tier monitor to pair with your Apple.

Currently eyeing an LG monitor and the Sony monitor that just released.

I'm a graphic designer so color accuracy is the main thing I'm looking for. I did peep some monitors from Samsung, Dell and LG but cant really determine which brand/model to go for.

Switched it up for the first time and got the green 12 PM last time, definitely going back to black like usual
Hope they drop that wine colored leather case too. I need that

Anyone have issues with calendar events sending notifications 24hrs before the event, even though that isn’t selected on the alerts?

I'm a graphic designer so color accuracy is the main thing I'm looking for. I did peep some monitors from Samsung, Dell and LG but cant really determine which brand/model to go for.
Higher priced option. (I like this monitor)
LG 27UN850-W Ultrafine UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS Monitor, VESA DisplayHDR 400, sRGB 99% Color, USB-C with 60W Power Delivery, 3-Side Virtually Borderless Design, Height/Pivot/Tilt Adjustable Stand https://a.co/d/5dBv2MN

(Also good, budget friendly)
LG 27UL500-W 27-Inch UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS Monitor with Radeon Freesync Technology and HDR10, White https://a.co/d/e8Oc46T

^ the LG 27UN850-W was actually the one I been eyeing the most. I've had it in my shopping cart for a couple weeks but the price went up from 390 to 450 about a week ago :sick:. Would like to stay within my $400 budget but I'd prolly be willing to dish out the extra 50 if I cant find a better option. thanks.

LG Ultrafine 27” 5k
Again I bought mine open box for $500 on eBay. Yes, I’m a graphic designer too. Going on for 25 years now. Amazing it’s been that long. 🤔

Anyone used swappa to SELL before? How’s the process?

Debating should I sell this 13 or just trade it in for credit

I don’t believe so.

Just no major screen cracks, all buttons work, etc.
Aight. Thank you.

I pay my phones in full and throw them in an otter box as soon as I get them, so I hope I get a decent amount on this 12 pro.

Does remaining battery life when trading in an iPhone with Apple?

I don’t believe so.

Just no major screen cracks, all buttons work, etc.

Aight. Thank you.

I pay my phones in full and throw them in an otter box as soon as I get them, so I hope I get a decent amount on this 12 pro.

I believe it’s just good condition w/no major cracks scratches etc and powers on/holds charge

Back
Top Bottom