Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
The i7 I imagine would suffice but the RAM worries me.

Also that memory / storage gonna be eaten up quick so if It works out might wanna get an external

I currently own a 2013 13" Macbook Air and would like to get into videography for my online business (instagram/snapchat, short clips).

Would I be able to handle programs such as Final Cut pro to edit/create :30sec-1 min clips from a Fuji Xt4-/Sony A7C ?

Its been almost a decade but I dont want to purchase another laptop unless I absolutely have to

You can download a free trial of Final Cut and see how it works on it (or if that laptop is still supported). If you’re making a business you can easily justify the price of a M1 MacBook Pro if you don’t want to spend too much on the latest and greatest. The time saved on your workflow alone would justify the money.

Any ill effects of getting your iPhone screen replaced by a mom and pop store? I think it might've been an issue in the past but I'm not sure anymore.

Last night my XS Max fell out of my pocket while sitting on a high chair and now the screen is all jacked up :smh:. It's not cracked but there's a black blob in the corner and only a small portion of the screen turns on unless I press power a bunch of times. Touch screen still works fine.

I've gone caseless since release date so I guess it was bound to happen :lol:. Apple wants $330 to fix though and I'm not paying that.

Any ill effects of getting your iPhone screen replaced by a mom and pop store? I think it might've been an issue in the past but I'm not sure anymore.

Last night my XS Max fell out of my pocket while sitting on a high chair and now the screen is all jacked up :smh:. It's not cracked but there's a black blob in the corner and only a small portion of the screen turns on unless I press power a bunch of times. Touch screen still works fine.

I've gone caseless since release date so I guess it was bound to happen :lol:. Apple wants $330 to fix though and I'm not paying that.
Sometimes the mom and pops mess up other things. I’ve seen phones with no adhesion on the screen meaning the water resistance is gone. Face ID can be disabled by that’s an apple thing I believe. They don’t calibrate the display and that’s probably the reason.

Honestly I say do what’s affordable. Do you have insurance with your carrier?

Thinking Bout Copping A 2019/2020 Refurb MBP, Any Folks Here Have Any Issues Or Insight On How Well They've Held Up?

Sometimes the mom and pops mess up other things. I’ve seen phones with no adhesion on the screen meaning the water resistance is gone. Face ID can be disabled by that’s an apple thing I believe. They don’t calibrate the display and that’s probably the reason.

Honestly I say do what’s affordable. Do you have insurance with your carrier?

Thanks for the info. No carrier insurance, so I think I'll shop around and if I can get the screen replaced for ~$150 then I'll take the risk. I haven't had any other issues with the phone so I think/hope I'll be able to squeak another year out of it.

just got a air for my girl, i know ppl say 8gb is enough but i can't stomach not having at least 16 in this day and age :lol:
If you got your girl a MBA with a M1 or M2 chip, 8GBs is more than enough.

I'm running a M1 Mac mini with 8GB running multiple apps at the same time and photo editing. Runs smooth.

If you got your girl a MBA with a M1 or M2 chip, 8GBs is more than enough.

I'm running a M1 Mac mini with 8GB running multiple apps at the same time and photo editing. Runs smooth.
This is the config i got on the macbook air
Apple M2 chip with 8‑core CPU, 8‑core GPU, 16‑core Neural Engine
16GB unified memory
512GB SSD storage
13.6-inch Liquid Retina display with True Tone
1080p FaceTime HD camera
MagSafe 3 charging port
Two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports
30W USB-C Power Adapter
Backlit Magic Keyboard with Touch ID - US English
Accessory Kit

Yeah it might be overkill just for school but at least it'll be beast

I need a new apple watch, so I'm more excited about that.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the phone. I might be skipping it again.

I’m def coppin this year.

My 12PM will be paid off.. what’s the best thing to do with it? Trade in and apply towards new phone? Sell on independent site?

I’m def coppin this year.

My 12PM will be paid off.. what’s the best thing to do with it? Trade in and apply towards new phone? Sell on independent site?
I normally just trade it in towards a new phone. The trade-in deals they had for the 12 Pro was good.

Def ready to switch back to apple after having being on android for 2 years.

love my Galaxy S21 but I miss iMessage lol

Just checked and I have 10 payments left on my 12..Wonder what the deals are gonna be like. Interested in the phone but I could skip it again

Kept getting that Update Apple Watch Software, have attempted to upload update at least 10 times and not been able to.
This morning I finally deleted the pairing.
Deleted the Apple Watch and restarted the pairing.
Upon doing this it immediately promted me to update again, so for two hours now I've been on this screen....

A1A74ACC-6872-4BB8-93FB-0962C932F730.png

Back
Top Bottom