• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
256GB Space Black.

My 12 PM is paid off and I’ll be able to trade it in.. wondering if that’ll bring $1k for a trade in at apple? 👀

So they gonna give me full price (800) for this 13 trade in 😳🤔 clutch if so ..

I was expecting to just get 600

Snoozefest.

They could have put dynamic island on the base models but they needed something to be a selling point for the pro so here we are.

The apple watch ultra was cool but i'm in no rush to upgrade. I'll wait until next year for hopefully a redesign iphone15, my 12 is just fine right now. Realistically the only reason to upgrade is becuase I can get $700-$800 for my 12 and use the 14 as another trade-in next year.

Pretty much underwhelming. I’m tired of that design already. My 11 Pro has zero issues and is still serving me well. So I guess we will see what next year brings

Nvm they stingy this time around

89604C12-200B-418F-A288-44AD4BE28C3D.jpeg

People that prioritize design updates over legitimate incremental updates confuse me tbh

I get a new design is cool and gets people looking at you but living with a phone every day, it’s not the design you get the most use out of. It’s thing like camera, efficiency, etc.

Yeah, I don’t care about the design as much as the upgrades. This is about as big as the 11 to 12.

I gotta find out how that would work if I’m doing the IUP and this phone is paid off. Anyone know?

I gotta find out how that would work if I’m doing the IUP and this phone is paid off. Anyone know?

Paid off then it’s yours and iup contract is over. You can trade or sell (my understanding)

I’m in the same boat — gonna wait n see what vzw and Best Buy offers. I just don’t want the stupid 36 month credit for $400 rather just buy it at that point

Maybe someone will buy mint condition 13 for 550-600 (include cable cases and tempered glass applicator)

Paid off then it’s yours and iup contract is over. You can trade or sell (my understanding)

I’m in the same boat — gonna wait n see what vzw and Best Buy offers. I just don’t want the stupid 36 month credit for $400 rather just buy it at that point

Maybe someone will buy mint condition 13 for 550-600
Ideally I’d like to trade it in to apple to off set the new phone on the IUP.

But if that’s not possible then idk what else to do. Does Best Buy or any of those places pay cash? Or naw

Gonna look into a new carrier, my mom still pays my bill and I just checked its 136 a month (36 from the iPhone upgrade plan) I feel like that could definitely be cheaper
Need unlimited text and data mostly, who do y’all have? That’s with At&t

I don't do phone contracts B, straight cash and rocking on the OG sprint kickstart $40 Unlimited everything plan.
and if t-mobile tells me I gotta pay more cause they got 5G, they can kick rocks.

Iphone 15 notchless calling it now

That will be the phone with a resdesign and most likely another innovation

If not samsung here I come

(13 pro here)

Back
Top Bottom