Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Gonna look into a new carrier, my mom still pays my bill and I just checked its 136 a month (36 from the iPhone upgrade plan) I feel like that could definitely be cheaper
Need unlimited text and data mostly, who do y’all have? That’s with At&t

Wife and I share vzw old 8GB with a bonus 8GB been doing it the last 5 years or so but they tacking in additional $12 cuz it’s shared data. Bill is $116 now with her employer discount.

We have loyalty offer on our account for unlimited so we about to switch to that should come out to 136. Gonna try n talk her folks in to joining so we can split 189 and only pay 93/month

For individual last I read mint mobile was cheapest on T-Mobile or vzw towers

Anyone know how trade in works via online? Have $480
In gift cards and my trade in is $530

If I pay in full minus the cards and when they get trade in, will I just be refunded to my card?

Iphone 15 notchless calling it now

That will be the phone with a resdesign and most likely another innovation

If not samsung here I come

(13 pro here)

its probably gon stay the same for the 15 then if any changes happens, itll be on the 16s

Nvm they stingy this time around

89604C12-200B-418F-A288-44AD4BE28C3D.jpeg

carries offer better trade-ins, i think t-mobile is up to $1k and verizons up to $800 for the 12PM (if paid off)

So what do you think they will bring to the 15? Another ‘better’ camera and screen? They need to do something

But then again they dont this is apple we are talkin about

So what do you think they will bring to the 15? Another ‘better’ camera and screen? They need to do something

yeah, more incremental upgrades (PLUS BETTER BATTERY :lol: ) and the big upgrade next year will probably the island pill on the base 15s

i just think apples gon ride that for at least another year, how long have they been using the notch now? since the 10s?

i dont think they'll develop the island just to use it for one year

holding of on going to the 14PM

bring on the new ipad pro though, hope we get some news soon. for all the stuff i do on my ipad i feel like it worth the upgrade everytime theres a major refresh

Notchless, portless, fingerprint under screen, some form factor redesign(maybe round out the edges or chamfer again like past models and go away from the flat square brick style they've been using since the 12.

People that prioritize design updates over legitimate incremental updates confuse me tbh

I get a new design is cool and gets people looking at you but living with a phone every day, it’s not the design you get the most use out of. It’s thing like camera, efficiency, etc.
Why not both?? Sounding like a android guy. The design for something you carry everyday is equally important as what it can do.

Anyone know how trade in works via online? Have $480
In gift cards and my trade in is $530

If I pay in full minus the cards and when they get trade in, will I just be refunded to my card?

You pay in full. They will send you a box to trade in your old phone. Once apple gets it, they will issue you a refund of the trade-in amount

I wasn’t a fan of air pod pros. They fit my ears weird and I’ve never had that problem in my life.. ended up returning them and keeping my gen 1

Comply Foam Tips are a mandatory purchase if you have Air Pods Pros. Game changer as far as fit.

Home made tripod vids in the dark boutta be 🔥🔥🔥

Facts. :pimp:

yeah, more incremental upgrades (PLUS BETTER BATTERY :lol: ) and the big upgrade next year will probably the island pill on the base 15s

Also USB-C port.

its probably gon stay the same for the 15 then if any changes happens, itll be on the 16s

carries offer better trade-ins, i think t-mobile is up to $1k and verizons up to $800 for the 12PM (if paid off)

Yeah I saw that after clicking around. Only thing is I want no part of that 3 years of bill credits when I may want to change phones again before that time is up

Why not both?? Sounding like a android guy. The design for something you carry everyday is equally important as what it can do.
:lol:

I’m pretty far from an Android guy.

Just sorta sick of the people who say iPhone updates are trash if we don’t somehow get radical physical redesigns every year or two as if that’s realistic in any sense.

I was venting due to someone’s post about this being meh because there’s no redesign.. ignoring some pretty dope incremental features this year in the process.

I’m pretty far from an Android guy.

Just sorta sick of the people who say iPhone updates are trash if we don’t somehow get radical physical redesigns every year or two as if that’s realistic in any sense.

I was venting due to someone’s post about this being meh because there’s no redesign.. ignoring some pretty dope incremental features this year in the process.

Meh,

Doesn’t do anything out of this world that the 11 Pro can’t do. 6 -> X was a huge jump. X -> 11 Pro was a huge jump. If im dropping cash to own the phone outright, I’d prefer it to bring a whole different experience. Maybe if i was on the IUP but I don’t need a new phone every year

im on the 12PM and was planning on upgrading in 5 years but the 120hz display and macro camera upgrades on the 13s already had me tempted last year so now that i can actually upgrade i think its time to jump on the 14PM with even more improvement on the camera

and im just always extra jealous with everyone around me has 120hz :lol: feels like im watching on 480p while everyone else is on 4k

Meh,

Doesn’t do anything out of this world that the 11 Pro can’t do. 6 -> X was a huge jump. X -> 11 Pro was a huge jump. If im dropping cash to own the phone outright, I’d prefer it to bring a whole different experience. Maybe if i was on the IUP but I don’t need a new phone every year
I could list them out but it’s still pretty decent.

Pro Motion and a 48mp camera sensor alone I would say are pretty substantial.

Going with the 14 pro not max this time

I like going raw and I got my pro repaired 4 times. Just a headache and don’t go time for that

Should be fine with a pro this time

Same, going from a Max to a regular Pro. My airpod pros still work fine so no need to get the new ones yet

Team raw as well. I have the bud 13 max pro or whatever they are called now :lol:

Phone is still good for another run.

Back
Top Bottom