• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
To each his own.

There was basically all of 2020 I didn’t use them because I got sent home from the office, and I wasn’t going to the gym. So realistically I got 2 years of use. I also don’t abuse them, I take care of my tech.. also seen in my iPhone that I use no case on since the iPhone 7 Plus.

Also, I spent $250 on a gaming headset I’ve had for at least 6 years now, no issues with those either. Granted those don’t go out with me places, but they get used daily as well.

Yesterday was the first time Apple sort of let me down with their product, tbh. I’m a big fan of their stuff, so that sorta sucked.
What gaming headset do you use? :nerd:

^ :lol:

It’s kinda wild Apple is leaving the regular 14 and 14 Plus in the dust.. but people have been asking for more differentiating factors between the Pro and standard line.. Apple’s just widening the gap

im on the 12PM and was planning on upgrading in 5 years but the 120hz display and macro camera upgrades on the 13s already had me tempted last year so now that i can actually upgrade i think its time to jump on the 14PM with even more improvement on the camera

and im just always extra jealous with everyone around me has 120hz :lol: feels like im watching on 480p while everyone else is on 4k

Last summer I had to upgrade from my iPhone 6 since it was on its last life line. It was either get a 12 Pro right away in early June 2021 or hold off another 5-6 months for the 13 Pro. My 6 was so bad I had to do the upgrade soon so went with the 12 Pro.

When the 13 launched and I saw all the upgrades I was definitely salty :lol:. My 12 Pro is still like new since I always do a case and screen protector so for now I'm somewhat content. I may trade it in for a 13 Pro if I can get good value back or just wait for the 15.

I get a new work phone from my job every year so it'll be the 14, I'm just hoping it's the Pro or Pro Max.

Unless you value the camera, might as well stay with your current phone unless you on a X or something still.

65% bigger sensor for the camera is a huge deal, moreso than the 48mp. Finally upgraded from 12mp that iphones have had for like the past 10 years.

thinking of copping the 13pm 14 14pro and 14 pro max in all the colors to stunt on them ****.

Imma cop that too

unknown-1.png

I really like the deep purple but I’m going to have a case over it so I’m gonna stick with black. Going for 256gb.

So apple is no help.

Anyone know what happens if I order this phone in the IUP and keep my 12 Pro Max to pay off? Any issues with credit or future IUP?

I remember simpler times when there was only one model of iphone but different colors and storage size.

Even simpler when I got my first iPhone and all you got was iPhone 3G/4G. Everyone had the same color same size

Paid the $200 online to AT&T waited a few days and it arrived

shouldn’t be an issue seeing as each phone would be a separate loan
So they would just keep billing me on both loans until the 12 PM is paid off? (2 months)

My concern is that when I go to IUP the 14 Pro Max, it’s asking if I’m upgrading this phone. I’d assume I’d hit yes and then, like I said, just not return it and keep paying on it.

When they first showed it the purple was looking pink. But the pics on the site so much better :smokin

Pro or Pro Max 🤔

Back
Top Bottom