Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm been using tech21 cases for my iPhones since the 8. Its been my go to for drop protection and slimness.

Are there any other cases that may have flown under the radar that are slim yet drop protective? Please share cuz I'm open to try something else when my 14PM shows up.

Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 10.54.45 AM.png

Incipio makes good cases but didn't see anything for the new models. I like the Neo Hybrid. Been using Apple leather case and while it doesn't add any protection on the bottom, It just has a sleek look to it and feels good in hand.

Incipio makes good cases but didn't see anything for the new models. I like the Neo Hybrid. Been using Apple leather case and while it doesn't add any protection on the bottom, It just has a sleek look to it and feels good in hand.

Apple leathers have had protection at the bottom for the last couple of models.

The leather is different now, it darkens more than patinas now. It's cool if you have black or a dark color, but I used to always get brown.

Got a Spigen for the time being, since Amazon will have it here way before the phone.

Probably get a Pitaka and Apple leather again.

I'm been using tech21 cases for my iPhones since the 8. Its been my go to for drop protection and slimness.

Are there any other cases that may have flown under the radar that are slim yet drop protective? Please share cuz I'm open to try something else when my 14PM shows up.

Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 10.54.45 AM.png

I've been using spigen cases on my phones for 5+ years now and have 0 complaints. they're cheap and reliable with drop protection. I usually go with the rugged armor case cause its thin, but has saved my phone from damage on multple drops. I copped my 14 pro max one off amazon and there was an extra 10% coupon on the product page

For the non-nekkid boys, what cases have y’all been looking at?

I’ve been thinking about this one.

Otter box has never failed me.

9A33DEB1-9B13-4626-AF43-285596E0C516.png

Had this setup with my 13 and it’s perfect - doing the same for the 14 (and will try out team rawdog)
Amazon product ASIN B0B1PH3JLZ
Amazon product ASIN B0B244R4KB

Got an apple leather one on sale last year only reason I bought it otherwise wasn’t dropping that kind of money on a case. It’s real nice in hand thoug

That sucks for the people who got the base model but that’s if they plan on shooting in 4k.

unlimited instances for apple care makes #teamraw goated.

Buy the apple care. Go team raw. Join the movement.

And waste hours in Apple waiting to get your phone fixed. Nevermind the days you have the crack in the screen and need to find time to actually go in and fix it. Nah im good.

I got this cheap leather case from Amazon for like $15 for my old 12PM and it just felt lovely in hand. Objectively also I always felt iPhone Pros are slightly slippery without a case.

That sucks for the people who got the base model but that’s if they plan on shooting in 4k.

Meh

I don’t record videos like that anyway. 1-2 min maybe of my kids doing something. Just tap the HD 60 call it a day

Sucks that it’s not advertised up front though for the people that wanted it.

Seems like a lot of the phones with the extra week or so of waiting also are the higher storage ones

if 4k was important to you, then you'd know how much memory it takes and should know lower memory isnt gon cut it

hell i considered going up to 500gb or even 1tb because i might start shooting raw had i gotten the 14PM

but yeah if you’re new to it then you might get burned

When I got my first iPhone it was the 3G and I had to scrape up the $200 was the first time I had to buy my own phone

I used to get hooked up with phones because my sister worked at Cingular (before AT&T bought them)

Wow cingular haha… i wasn’t an apple fan so skipped the first few.. my first apple product was actually the nano…and I was hooked….

And waste hours in Apple waiting to get your phone fixed. Nevermind the days you have the crack in the screen and need to find time to actually go in and fix it. Nah im good.

I got this cheap leather case from Amazon for like $15 for my old 12PM and it just felt lovely in hand. Objectively also I always felt iPhone Pros are slightly slippery without a case.
Bro how often are y’all legit dropping your phones?

If I don’t manage to drop my 12PM in the next week it’ll be over 2 years #raw with no incident?

Why are some of y’all so worried about your phone being destroyed? :lol:

If you got kids that throw your phone around you get a pass.. but those without, what y’all doin?

Sucks that it’s not advertised up front though for the people that wanted it.

Exactly. Personally, I don’t care about recording in 4k, but giving the phone the “pro” moniker, I expect it to be able to record in 4k regardless of the memory size.

Bro how often are y’all legit dropping your phones?

If I don’t manage to drop my 12PM in the next week it’ll be over 2 years #raw with no incident?

Why are some of y’all so worried about your phone being destroyed? :lol:

If you got kids that throw your phone around you get a pass.. but those without, what y’all doin?

We aint cluts b, but when you DO get broek screen it becomes super inconvenient.

Phone just slippery really too. Always like the feel of a case more. Leather clases and clear cases have the best grip/feel.

I honestly never had a case until I bought the 6 Plus - that thing was so slippery. I actually returned it after about 10 days and stuck with Samsung. Got a Note 4 (no case).

It just depends on how the phone feels in hand. I do have 2 kids now though, 1 is old enough to know you don’t throw these kinds of things. My 9 month old though likes to grab anything he can and slide it on the floor under his hand while he crawls :smh:

13PM with a screen protector but no case

Used to have a bad habit of driving with my phone in my lap and would basically throw my phone on the ground when getting out of my car

Started putting the phone in the drivers seat instead of my lap and that has worked well

I've been using spigen cases on my phones for 5+ years now and have 0 complaints. they're cheap and reliable with drop protection. I usually go with the rugged armor case cause its thin, but has saved my phone from damage on multple drops. I copped my 14 pro max one off amazon and there was an extra 10% coupon on the product page

Spigen for me too - it totally does the job. The screen seems really tough for the last few models too - I haven’t had a screen protector on my last 2 and the screen is perfect.

My wife is terrible with phones - she hasn’t managed a year without a properly cracked screen before - but her 12 pro has survived nearly 2 years - it does have a screen protector but just a thin Spigen case. It’s the second case and the second screen protector but I can live with that.

My xs max was the first time I had a case. Went #raw from 3GS all the way to that. I dropped it like 6 inches off the ground and the whole back shattered, that was when I knew I had to put the raw life behind me. Been using the apple leather ones since

iPhone 3GS and jet black 7 are the goats

Back
Top Bottom