Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
purp 14 pro ordered for the wifet and i. trading in my 11 pro so i should get decent credit.

guesstimatin an extra 40-45 on our bill

When did you get yours & What do you do on your phone?
I got it early October 2021. I use my phone mostly for text, web browsing, Spotify and emails. Don't really call often and I make sure my apps only use location while in use.

Mobile games and location will murk your battery.

Last edited:
I got it early October 2021. I use my phone mostly for text, web browsing, Spotify and emails. Don't really call often and I make sure my apps only use location while in use.

Mobile games and location will murk your battery.

Coo coo.

Ive had my 13mps+ since RD and I’m at 93% battery. I’m a hella heavy data user tho and sometimes have to charge late late in the day. I plug in @ 10% or less when needed

EDIT: i dont know what this damn phone is called therefore my sarcasm of 13mps+. All i know is that it’s the big one lol

cant wait for the iphone 14 PM to come this friday.

always switching for apple to android (and vice versa) every 2 year makes getting a new phone more exciting.

Downloading the new iOS rn. Have to read up because I have no idea what new features they've added lol

My 12PM is at 87% battery life.

I’ve had it since maybe March 2021. I didn’t think that was bad but y’all got me spooked in here :lol:

Found out my job is offering a $75 stipend per month for cell phone so I pre-ordered a 14 PM in Space Black yesterday with AT&T. I'll give them back their phone, I despise mixing biz on a personal phone personally, and I'll pay for line with the stipend. Delivery is scheduled for mid next month I believe.

Back
Top Bottom