• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
MagSafe car mount is the way

With built-in fast charger, yes... love the animation when it locks in, too.

Meh

I don’t record videos like that anyway. 1-2 min maybe of my kids doing something. Just tap the HD 60 call it a day

Sucks that it’s not advertised up front though for the people that wanted it.

Seems like a lot of the phones with the extra week or so of waiting also are the higher storage ones

My 1TB 14PM supposedly ships no later than Thursday 9/15. We'll see...

Last edited:
What does it plug in to?

I drive a 2011 Tacoma and only thing I can plug in to is my cig lighter thing. Not sure if anything mag safe is compatible with that old *** tech , but would be cool to have a mag save dock somewhere in my truck

What does it plug in to?

I drive a 2011 Tacoma and only thing I can plug in to is my cig lighter thing. Not sure if anything mag safe is compatible with that old *** tech , but would be cool to have a mag save dock somewhere in my truck

Mine has a usb c-cable that I run to a cig lighter adapter. Wires are tucked. Never have to touch it.

The holder itself clips to an air vent but has bottom support tab, so the vent fins do not have to support the weight.

My wife has one that adheres to the dash w/ no power but I'm not into the sticky ones. Positive there will be residue if she ever tried to remove it. It's far too strong to just peel away.

Mine has a usb c-cable that I run to a cig lighter adapter. Wires are tucked. Never have to touch it.

The holder itself clips to an air vent but has bottom support tab, so the vent fins do not have to support the weight.

My wife has one that adheres to the dash w/ no power but I'm not into the sticky ones. Positive there will be residue if she ever tried to remove it. It's far too strong to just peel away.
Which one are you running? If I’m gonna do it it’ll be so I can charge my phone while it sits on the MagSafe.

Idk about the air vents but maybe I can figure something else out and take a look around.

So damn late. I watched the Apple event, super stoked for the 14 Pro (upgrading from a 12 Pro). I woke up on the 9th, put the phone in my cart, went to go use the restroom and this morning realize I never checked out, lol. Just did, damn.

Says it will be here between the Sept 27th - Oct 4th :sick:

Which one are you running? If I’m gonna do it it’ll be so I can charge my phone while it sits on the MagSafe.

Idk about the air vents but maybe I can figure something else out and take a look around.

It's similar to this guy on Amazon, my admin assistant found it for me:

Amazon product ASIN B09QCMD4C2
Has been bulletproof. Doesn't come with a cig-plug adapter, just the USB cable.

My car has both charge options inside the armrest but the cig adapter I use is a slim high output and I don't have any heat or performance issues.

So damn late. I watched the Apple event, super stoked for the 14 Pro (upgrading from a 12 Pro). I woke up on the 9th, put the phone in my cart, went to go use the restroom and this morning realize I never checked out, lol. Just did, damn.

Says it will be here between the Sept 27th - Oct 4th :sick:

You must have torn that bathroom up. Hope you brought some spray and matches with you :rofl:

FYI - If you want an apple brand case, the website is showing several that I can order and pick-up today.

Sort of odd because I went there yesterday and the employees were all clueless.

Ever since i forgot the password to my 6s plus I never got another iPhone I came close last year but decided on a android but I have a ipod touch lol 😆

Can anyone recommend a reliable car mount? For an 11 Pro/Pro Max?
Doesn't have to be MagSafe, but I just need something for my brother that doesn't fall down and stays secure in the AC vent or wherever it is mounted. Thanks.

PO

1663008264928.png

I didnt really wanna upgrade if not for the battery life on my Iphone 12 lacking. im at 91% capacity and i charge at least twice a day........so i placed an order for the Deep Purple 14 Pro.......the dynamic island, new chip, 120hz and better battery life sounds good enough especially with trade in credit

Back
Top Bottom