Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Maybe it's my mind playing tricks (I doubt it) but I feel like my Beats FitPro volume quality has already gone down a notch since these damn APP 2s dropped. :smh:

I swear they were much louder and deafening the first 6-8 months.

Screenshot 2022-10-24 at 10.31.52 AM.png

I knew they would do it eventually for Apple Music. It’s a hood thing I have Spotify premium tho, cause I’ll only be paying $9.99 a month while Apple Music users are paying $10.99 a month. (I say only, but it’s actually a lot of money per month, prolly why I’m broke 🥲)

——

I got 6 months of Apple Music for free when I got my AirPods Pro gen2’s, but idk if I wanna make the transition for those 6 months.

I knew they would do it eventually for Apple Music. It’s a hood thing I have Spotify premium tho, cause I’ll only be paying $9.99 a month while Apple Music users are paying $10.99 a month. (I say only, but it’s actually a lot of money per month, prolly why I’m broke 🥲)

——

I got 6 months of Apple Music for free when I got my AirPods Pro gen2’s, but idk if I wanna make the transition for those 6 months.

I like Apple Music for the convenience of all my previously downloaded music in one spot but i DO NOT like Apple Music at all. I hear alot of the same songs no matter what i listen to compared to other platforms/apps like Pandora or Spotify

I like Apple Music for the convenience of all my previously downloaded music in one spot but i DO NOT like Apple Music at all. I hear alot of the same songs no matter what i listen to compared to other platforms/apps like Pandora or Spotify
Interesting. I have over 100+ hours of music downloaded throughout various playlists
apps like Pandora or Spotify
So which do you personally like the most out of all 3?

13A980CF-8067-45B8-A27C-EF7E3A4449F8.png

I just love the convenience and ease of being able to just open the app and push play, and know there will be no ads or wait time.

It takes me less than 10 seconds to get my AirPods out and connected and play music, I love it.

I still have my old catalog synced to my phone, but new content is always coming from Spotify. I’ve tried Apple Music in the past and Spotify has still been the best experience.

The biggest one being device control handoff. If I ask Google assistant to play Apple music on a speaker group, I can’t control it from the Music app on my phone or MacBook. With Spotify I can control the same instance from my phone, MacBook, Apple TV, ps5, etc

Interesting. I have over 100+ hours of music downloaded throughout various playlists

So which do you personally like the most out of all 3?

13A980CF-8067-45B8-A27C-EF7E3A4449F8.png

I just love the convenience and ease of being able to just open the app and push play, and know there will be no ads or wait time.

It takes me less than 10 seconds to get my AirPods out and connected and play music, I love it.

I prefer pandora because i hit shuffle and go on about my day unless the playlist just really sucks at the time or i want to listening to something really specific.

Your last statement is why i like apple music & the apple ecosystem. I hear the same songs when i search the apple catalog by song/artist. For instance, no matter what song/artist i search, i wind up hearing the same frikkin 3-5 j cole songs out of the 100 or so he has dropped. I’ll do another search by song and after about an hour of listening to that station, I’ll hear the original song i search for again. Ridiculous!!! Especially if apples music Catalog has “over” 100 million songs
Man I thought it was just me experiencing this. I put my music on shuffle and it’s crazy how many times the same songs play out of the thousands I have.

YUP!

Been wanting to try out Spotify so I’ll probably use this as an excuse to. I need some better playlists

I used to deliver catering to one of Spotifys offices all the time. They’d get like $600 worth of pizza and cupcakes for after hours game nights :lol:

Spotify for me because I can use it on my PlayStation and Tesla as well. I was a long time Apple Music user, but I don’t miss anything about it

Been wanting to try out Spotify so I’ll probably use this as an excuse to. I need some better playlists

I used to deliver catering to one of Spotifys offices all the time. They’d get like $600 worth of pizza and cupcakes for after hours game nights :lol:
It’s definitely worth the try. Idk if Apple Music has this, but Spotify makes playlists for you based off of what you listen to. So you have like moody mix, chill mix, happy mixed etc. Also daily mixes with 3-4 artists per playlist. But you can also choose what blends you want to create and make a playlist with fresh music. Also on repeat, release radar, and discover weekly playlists are also feugo
CCFAA80C-F2F3-43FE-AC9C-3281EB0B5ABC.png

CA5798C9-0EC7-4EEC-AC5E-55CEE132C1F0.png

I have Apple Music and I often use my wife's Tidal and I will say that Tidal has their algorithm set up so much better than Apple. I got put onto so many of my recent favorite artists by way of their playlist suggestions for me.

Tidal's strengths are definitely playlists, the algorithm set-up and linear notes/credits. IIRC correctly I think only recently the other platforms updated with credits.

Back
Top Bottom