Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
That's fine..they have their own verizon and At&t kiosks..if not u can just go to one of their thousand of stores..

Was thinking about using my best buy card for my next phone..I have At&t
Thanks and likewise on using my BB CC.... you know if anyone is offering any kind of deals for the plus?

I think i'm gonna go with the white 6. Always contemplated making the switch from black, but never did it. Its time.

I've never traded a phone..all of my friends have..but I'm not sure how they handle trades on release day..like if they want u to purchase right then and there..I'd def call for specifics

or a one handed mode that moves the entire screen over:
View media item 1174180

Them cutting only the top half of the screen off isn't going to help 
Next time you guys check out a large phone try to reach the entire screen with your thumb and you will see what i mean
lol, did they really just put an iphone 5 sized display on the screen and black out the rest. :x thats super stupid. i have a hard time reaching across my nexus 5. gonna be a ton of dropped phones.

Last edited:
I always would give people a hard time with notes because of the size, but now I am considering a phablet haha.

I'll admit I use to be an apple sheep, but things definitely have not been the same since Jobs passed.

Probably will stick with an IPhone as I just don't want to change and learn Samsung's OS even though they have excellent phones  and are leading the way with innovation now days.

I low-key wish I wasn't so attached to mobile internet as the data plans are crazy now days add in throttling and having to pay for multiple internet subscriptions (home and mobile mainly), but at least I still have unlimited data.

Why can't there be a reasonable telecommunications company that didn't overcharge for every single thing and had a reliable telecommunication infrastructure?

At the end of the day just good ole capitalism at its finest since they know they have the upper hand.....  Good ole Merica!

After seeing the in hand pic, that 5.5 is too big. I have normal size hands and still couldn't use my note 2 with one hand.

Is Att doing trade in again this time around? Just found out my actual upgrade date is 12/22 and I can't use the next program because my company pays 100.00 on my phone bill every month. That means I have to pay the early upgrade fee plus the price of the phone.

View media item 1174501

Last edited:
I'm digging the watch but that face looks like it's going to be a scratch magnet. I Really don't want to be the guy with a zagg shield on a watch

I'm digging the watch but that face looks like it's going to be a scratch magnet. I Really don't want to be the guy with a zagg shield on a watch

I believe the watch is sapphire glass which apparently is pretty durable.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry if its been asked, but does anyone know what TIME on sept 12, the preorders go live online? thank in advance nt fam!

Wonder if they'll take my 5.. I got a white screen on a black phone :lol: wanted to be cool with it smh

Split screen is coming with ios 8 tho
pimp.gif
really. I didnt see that on the iOS8 page. I know they were trying to have it for the iPad but if its for the phone as well then cool 

Well they ****** that one up.
laugh.gif

I have a "phablet" in my hand right now. I can tell you that the one handed issue is not reaching the top of the screen, it's more reaching the left side of the screen (when using right hand). Which some phones have remedied by offering a one handed keyboard which shifts the entire keyboard over to the left or right side of the screen:

Galaxy-Note-3-One-Handed_03.jpg

or a one handed mode that moves the entire screen over:

Them cutting only the top half of the screen off isn't going to help 

Next time you guys check out a large phone try to reach the entire screen with your thumb and you will see what i mean
If you have to crop the screen or shift the keyboard why even make the larger phone 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom