Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Having to take your phone out your pocket just to sit down comfortably sounds terrible.

Its looking more and more likely that I get the 4.7, there's just too many places and scenarios where the 5.5 would be cumbersome. The gym, BART, while getting twerked, etc.
Bro I hear you but expect to do the same even with the 4.7. I have a Samsung S4 which is similar in size to the Iphone 6 and I have to take it out whenever I sit. I typically wear jeans and dress slacks on the slender side though.

Serious question......

Why is Apple so behind with cell phone technology?  I mean....people are GASSED about the apple watch that is coming out in 2015.  Samsung had one in 2013. 

I just dont understand.  I am sure that I am going to get flamed by the Apple fans, but it literally makes no sense to me.  The Apple fans always gush over new features to the new iphones, but said features have been standard features in Galaxy phones for a year or more prior.

Serious question......

Why is Apple so behind with cell phone technology?  I mean....people are GASSED about the apple watch that is coming out in 2015.  Samsung had one in 2013. 

I just dont understand.  I am sure that I am going to get flamed by the Apple fans, but it literally makes no sense to me.  The Apple fans always gush over new features to the new iphones, but said features have been standard features in Galaxy phones for a year or more prior.
its all about the execution

iOS is so preferred that the other phones virtually do not exist

Last edited:
5.5 aint for everybody, get the 4.7 girl phone.
It's not for everyone, that's for sure. But I think people in here are blowing the proportions out of proportion. It's not like you have a freaking brick in your pocket, with the slim form-factor of the phone, it's really not a big deal. Pants with short pockets might be an issue but other than that, you're good. Just gotta try it and see, I think.

Yeah, people saying they might as well just get an ipad mini. Nah, stop exaggerating. Just go to the store and look at the big sized phones to get a feel for them. If you think they'll be too big for you to catry around everyday then just get the smaller phone.

Serious question......

Change of times and technology. Apple might have paved the way but companies have finally caught on and even surpassed Apple. But at this point, Apple has already created it's fanbase and loyal costumers where even if they are behind, it won't even matter. And the whole ecosystem thing for Apple is real. I plugged in my Galaxy and was surprised there was no way to use iTunes on my iMac (of course I could be doing something wrong).

This is no different with any giant corporation. Like this is pretty specific but the Nike SB department has literally destroyed smaller skate brand shoes and now, they release nothing but BS shoes and colorways. Why....cause they can.

Serious question......

Because if people have it set in their minds they just want to stay with the apple brand products why would they care what other brands are putting out? It can go the other way and how we wonder why people who like samsung are always in this thread telling us to buy samsung instead. Why do they care what apple puts out if they're not planning to buy them. I won't be buying a smartwatch so I don't care what any of them put out.

Serious question......

Because people will buy it no matter what.

Apple could put their logo on this and release it next year and everyone would start lining up a week in advance to pay $500 and call it revolutionary and explain how Apple has reinvented texting with their number pad texting system:

Last edited:
Android users are so bitter 
mean.gif

Serious question......

I think it's arrogance. They know their fans are going to buy it anyway.

Because people will buy it no matter what.

Apple could put their logo on this and release it next year and everyone would start lining up a week in advance to pay $500 and call it revolutionary and explain how Apple has reinvented texting with their number pad texting system:
View media item 1174956

Naw they would market this as retro, apple looking out for the older generation that want simplicity. But sleek and sexy. All the hipsters would jump on this.

Android users are so bitter 
mean.gif
Nah just find humor in the people talking up Apple every time they release something that is more disappointing every year. 

Just like they went from bragging on and on about how their phones were putting out better specs than the competition, but now that the iPhone is killed by most phones specs, all of a sudden "Specs don't even matter bro, it's about the phone actually running smooth"

Think I'm going 5.5 if I don't like it sell it for over retail and call it a day

I use a card holder, so my wallet and phone are both in my back pocket.

Keys hang from my belt loop on the side, or wifey puts them in her purse/baby bag.

I travel light. Everything else can stay in the car
What else is the to carry besides those 3 items.

I had the og iphone and Being a former android user the simple things drew me to the iphone. Things like popular apps coming out for iphone first or only use to irk me. If I'm not mistaking when ios has a up date all carriers receive and release it at the same time. When I had a galaxy (vzw) we would get updates late or even get skipped. IMO andriod strong point is hardware and ios has the software

Some of the dudes in here need to spend less time on their phones and more time with a woman or get a hobby. lol

Back
Top Bottom