Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
no you can't...you should be able to import your purchased mp3's only your itunes library and it should sync. not 100% positive. i'm an android user myself and my wife doesn't listen to what i listen to lol. just use pandora and iheartradio to listen to songs.

thanks for the response bruh.. im over here trying to do a simple drag and drop from My Computer..
on android, you plug it via USB, open the folder where you want to drag yo ish and BOOM. its in

i see the iphone 6 in my computer, i see the DCIM folder, i see the pics i took in there from my phone. i try to drag some other photos there, or in the root folder and im C*blocked im over here scratching my head thinking, i thought what all the i-Folks brag about is how EASY it is? isntn this the easiest form?

so i do some reading, and I ahve to install itunes, designate a folder in itunes and drag the files to that folder, THEN SYNC so itunes can put it on the phone? :lol:
im starting to realize why the androidarmy heck even the windows mobile folks clowing

i read if JAILBROKEN then you can make it simple drag and drop, if thats the case, i cant wait, but to wait for that and not out of the box function got me scratchin my head

I take it this is the way to do it with my "PURCHASED MP3s" as well.

so what is this movie box and ifile you guys speak of? I understand they are apps but what do they do exactly? no shade, thanks in advance fellas

Last edited:
Do not get a 16 gb IOS is huge. I LOVE MY 6+. There must be a lot of females on NT or men with woman hands.

i ordered the 16gb and i bet im gonna be fine, yall act like you get less than 10gb or something out the box.

all i got is 800+ pics after deleting a bunch and my apps. right now im sitting at 7.5gb as of this moment. a few hundred more pics if that and im still gonna be sitting pretty. if somehow in a year im running low on memory (doubt it) i will just upgrade to the 64gb 6+ or the 6+S if i have to.

16gb will be fine if you have had it before with no issue

Got my 64 gb space grey from BB today. Now time to order a case. Tried looking at the ones in the stores but didn't like any of them. I like these Spigen cases just debating on the tough armor or the slim armor. Anyone got them in person and can give me a mini review?

The Sprint technicians are so ******* stupid dog 
sick.gif

I'm on the live chat and dude tells me to hold my power button and swipe right? Swipe right on a ******* black screen? Seriously?

My 16gb 5 has like 1-2gbs left, and that's because Im always deleting pics and apps, and no music. It's going to be nice to not have to worry about that when I get the 64gb 6. 16gb is cool if it's your first iphone, but after years of pics and all that , 16 doesn't cut it anymore.

Apple Canada recently just put back up the Reserve & Pick Up.

Hopefully I can get lucky tonight and finally have the 6+ in my hand tmrw 

i ordered the 16gb and i bet im gonna be fine, yall act like you get less than 10gb or something out the box.

all i got is 800+ pics after deleting a bunch and my apps. right now im sitting at 7.5gb as of this moment. a few hundred more pics if that and im still gonna be sitting pretty. if somehow in a year im running low on memory (doubt it) i will just upgrade to the 64gb 6+ or the 6+S if i have to.

16gb will be fine if you have had it before with no issue

They haven't made one for the iPhone 6 yet but you can get a Mophie Juice pack if need be in the long run. I could make your phone a lot bigger but this is like a last resort scenario if you need to somehow get space on your phone.

My 16gb 5 has like 1-2gbs left, and that's because Im always deleting pics and apps, and no music. It's going to be nice to not have to worry about that when I get the 64gb 6. 16gb is cool if it's your first iphone, but after years of pics and all that , 16 doesn't cut it anymore.

Word. Ever since I had my kid my old 16gb 4S would fill up quick with pics and videos of him.

Believe or not apple shipped more 64 Gb's to some stores than 16GB's. Well atleast my sprint store. I imagine that 16gb is on it's way out.

People asking for black to come back must not have had the black iphone 5. The color chopped/scratched off so bad :lol:

Got a 6+ 

Still undecided if I want to keep or not. :rolleyes

Feel the exact same way, I keep going back and forth.
Also worried because if I do keep it theres no way I can go caseless...but then itll just get bigger. I love it when im home chillin but man there were a few times today when i was out I missed my old little 4s.

Wonder what the chances of a 6 even being in stock are if I went to return it.

Last edited:
Sooooooooo

I can not upload a single pic to NT via mobile or desktop view from this new phone

Anyone else having this issue?

Sooooooooo

I can not upload a single pic to NT via mobile or desktop view from this new phone

Anyone else having this issue?
I havent tried to upload any images but NT has been opening pop up from time to time when I hit reply on mobile 

I think its glitch with the new iOS 

Believe or not apple shipped more 64 Gb's to some stores than 16GB's. Well atleast my sprint store. I imagine that 16gb is on it's way out.

should have been out alredy but apple gonna scam the customers

didnt bother me to pay the extra 100 to get the 64gb but didnt think id even use much over 16gb so yea :lol:

if worse comes to worse, ill sell the 16gb and get the 64gb not an issue but i doubt ill have to

I havent tried to upload any images but NT has been opening pop up from time to time when I hit reply on mobile 

I think its glitch with the new iOS 
nah thats not an ios issue well not iphone cuz my galaxy has been doin it the past cpl days too. Its pissin me off

Back
Top Bottom