Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
My 16gb 5 has like 1-2gbs left, and that's because Im always deleting pics and apps, and no music. It's going to be nice to not have to worry about that when I get the 64gb 6. 16gb is cool if it's your first iphone, but after years of pics and all that , 16 doesn't cut it anymore.

agreed. I have a 5 with 32gb. always having to delete music, apps and pics because I don't have have enough memory. its a hassle :lol:

got the 6 with 64 gb :smokin it'll alleviate that issue

I'm really tempted to cancel my order that is suppose to be here on 10/14 (Iphone 6 plus) for the galaxy Note 4, it's super tempting...

yall deteing pics, how many do you have? damn :lol:

actually how many apps too?

jesus

6k :lol:

lol taken as far back as when I had the 3gs :rofl:

EDIT

photos and music takes up must of my memory on my 32GB. They combine for a total of 16GB. the rest is apps and then the allotted memory needed for the iOS

Last edited:
What's the best car charger? I went through four in 3 years on my 4S the ***** kept breaking. Tryin to get it right the first time.

I'm curious if phablet users have tablets or laptops? Or are able to afford them?

Reason I say that, is that to me the phablet always seemed to be a compromise device: it's too big to be sensible as a phone, but also just barely approaching the proportions where viewing media, using productivity software, And web browsing would seem enjoyable for long periods of time.

Unless of course....if you are of meager financial means, in which case...you obviously go for the phablet because...everyone has to have a phone, and since you can't afford to also have another device, you opt for the phone that is going to offer you the best media experience as well...even if it mean that on a minute to minute basis you are forced to carry around a phone that is the size of an appetizer plate.

And yes...I'm sure there are some who love large devices no matter what...but the raging popularity of phhablets seems to indicate other issues at play.

Last edited:
Phone seems slippery to me
too slippery 
mean.gif

i took no chances and copped the otterbox

f sexy

I'm curious if phablet users have tablets or laptops? Or are able to afford them?

Reason I say that, is that to me the phablet always seemed to be a compromise device: it's too big to be sensible as a phone, but also just barely approaching the proportions where viewing media, using productivity software, And web browsing would seem enjoyable for long periods of time.

Unless of course....if you are of meager financial means, in which case...you obviously go for the phablet because...everyone has to have a phone, and since you can't afford to also have another device, you opt for the phone that is going to offer you the best media experience as well...even if it mean that on a minute to minute basis you are forced to carry around a phone that is the size of an appetizer plate.

And yes...I'm sure there are some who love large devices no matter what...but the raging popularity of phhablets seems to indicate other issues at play.
laptops are cheaper than a phone

Its not that deep its just the "latest new trend" 

Financial status has nothing to do with it 

i been using iphone since 2010 and have always just restored from backups. this is what im working with 
sick.gif

Last edited:
laptops are cheaper than a phone

Its not that deep its just the "latest new trend" 

Financial status has nothing to do with it 

Perhaps, but everybody needs a phone...not everyone needs a laptop, lending to the propensity for some individuals to do things that they--given a tablet or laptop-- would instead do on those devices.

And I'm postulating, not saying it's definitely the way things are.

I just happen to know a lot of people who fit this characterization.

Last edited:
6k :lol:

lol taken as far back as when I had the 3gs :rofl:

EDIT

photos and music takes up must of my memory on my 32GB. They combine for a total of 16GB. the rest is apps and then the allotted memory needed for the iOS

Little over 1k pics, maybe 15 short vids. Says I have 43 apps in my usage.

Man I got 100 photos, 20 vids and 12 apps I use :lol:
ive had an iPhone for almost 4 years. I've kept important/sentimental pics I've taken with my phone, on my phone.

and that's another reason I didn't need a 6+. I have a mini.

Phone seems slippery to me

Very

First thing I noticed when I took it out. Glad I had a case waiting at home. I was going to wait until my real cases came next week, but naw :smh:

Last edited:

I disagree I have da note 3 and it's more of da best of both worlds than anything. I have a new macbook pro and I barely use it for watching videos or anything except schoolwork. When I want to watch videos I always use my phone. My phablet keeps me satisfied :smokin

__

Sent from my Galaxy Note

just ordered the Spigen Slim Armor Case for 16 shipped off amazon. it'll be here tuesday.

I'll let you guys know how it works out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom