Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Starting to consider the regular 6. I really need the plus to get in stock so I can at least do a test drive.

The 6+ wasn't made for pockets...
fits my pockets no issues

skinny jean wearers are the ones that have the pocket problem .... nothin against anyones preferrence in jeans but its just truth, especially with a case

I have a 6+ its big, not "OD" big like people keep saying in here. If its not for you no reason to go bashing it.

Last edited:
Yeah idk bout that back pocket ... I'm good on that cuz I'll sit on that ish and its a wrap

My 6+ .. Got it Saturday morning it was around 50%, didn't charge it til I woke up around 4am Sunday. Idk if it got a full charge or not. Didnt charge again until Monday morning it was around 15-20%. Got a 96% charge. This is now, what's left after that charge. Pretty good. Will decrease over time of course

View media item 1191617

Last edited:
I thought bout trying that movie box but someone commented it crashed their phone n I bailed lol no chances. I'll wait til it hits dvd or red box. I got Netflix n HBO go in the mean time

Got a 128gb 6 plus on back order through att. Not expected till the end of October. We'll see what happens. My former self wouldn't have done this, and would have much rather opted to look at other options, but all this searching high and low is played to me.

What about calling for a 6 Plus? :nerd:

those are pushed back till late november early december, I work at a Tier 3 store (bigger size store) and we only got 15 on launch day, well get shipments of more of the 6 and maybe like 1 or 2 for the 6 plus, just dont get your hopes up. I would just order it and wait, and yes well still on the honor trade in as long as you order before the 30th

the thing is, with my work schedule, and the att store that is prefer to go to (the other one in my area has idiots working there) is about 30 mins from my house. I can't be driving there every day.
So basically what you both are telling me, is that I can order my phone online, or in store, then once it comes in I can still get my trade in credit as long as i ordered the phone prior to sep 30th?

I might call the store tomorrow morning and see what's up. I don't have a back up phone to use while I'm waiting, so I don't want to trade in and be without a phone.

Thank you both.
yes you are correct, as long as you order before the 30th we will honor the 200 dollar trade in value. Just dont break it or lose it buy the time your phone comes in. You can even check best buy or apple store because they can do the NEXT plan as well, maybe you can get lucky and find one there and just trade your phone into an ATT store

Trading your old iPHONE with SPRINT is easy.

Just call them and get a return label emailed to you. You dont have to turn in your phone until you get your iphone 6 or 6+.

They will honor your trade in even after deadline (Sept 30) as long as you have that return label.

If you decide to keep the phone after you receive your new phone, then just delete the email they sent you.

QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS,

can a SPRINT phone work for TMOBILE?

Dont they have the same SIM cards?

Trading your old iPHONE with SPRINT is easy.

Just call them and get a return label emailed to you. You dont have to turn in your phone until you get your iphone 6 or 6+.

They will honor your trade in even after deadline (Sept 30) as long as you have that return label.

If you decide to keep the phone after you receive your new phone, then just delete the email they sent you.

QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS,

can a SPRINT phone work for TMOBILE?

Dont they have the same SIM cards?

Sprint phones unless its changed only work on Sprint and Sprint only. They cant be used on Tmobile, ATT, or Verizon.

i do think they can be flashed tho for some other service but the 3 other companies that actually matter? no

AppleCare is definitely worth it.. My lock button stopped working after about a year and a half and when I went into the apple store and they literally brought me out a brand new iphone and I was good to go :smokin

The 6+ wasn't made for pockets...
skinny jean wearers are the ones that have the pocket problem ....

Skinny jean owners be like this:

iphone6plus-jeans.png

Back
Top Bottom