• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
The 6+ wasn't made for pockets...
skinny jean wearers are the ones that have the pocket problem ....

Skinny jean owners be like this:

iphone6plus-jeans.png
:stoneface:
I guess #NTDenim finally gets to flourish

6 plus bending? Lol damn. I thought this guys phone today in class was bent like crazy until I realized the design of the phone was curved :x

I don't understand how this even happens. How do you bend a unibody frame without the display cracking. I know the display is its own panel but it how the hell does it continue to sit flush with the device if you just bent the damn frame.

Last edited:
If there is any bending of the phone, Apple will take care of that with the quickness under their 1 year warranty. Of course they'd have to have your phone in stock but I'd just learn to not put your phone in situations where it can happen ie skinny jeans.

We need Ben Baller to start passing out LRG phone cases like back in the days.

case5.jpg

dont think apple warranty will cover that since the bending is the users fault

check macrumors forums for stories on the 5/5S

happened to plenty of people and went to get a new phone and got turned down

If I'm buying a 5S off CL is it necessay to activate it at Verizon to put my number on it? Says itll work for verizon, t-mobile, or att
My understanding of CDMA and GSM networks is you can only use a phone on the network it was setup for.

So a ATT/TMO phone wont work on a Sprint/Verizon network unless this was changed with the 5/5S. 

To anyone who traded their phone into AT&T, did they give you cash or a promo card? They have me $200 for my 5 on a promo card. I really just wanted to put the credit towards the purchase of my phone, but ended up paying outright for my 128gb 6+. Gonna use the promo card to pay my bill for this month and just use the cash I normally pay my wireless bill with towards my CC bill. Sorry, that was a lot but I'm curious as to whether that happened to anyone else.

To anyone who traded their phone into AT&T, did they give you cash or a promo card? They have me $200 for my 5 on a promo card. I really just wanted to put the credit towards the purchase of my phone, but ended up paying outright for my 128gb 6+. Gonna use the promo card to pay my bill for this month and just use the cash I normally pay my wireless bill with towards my CC bill. Sorry, that was a lot but I'm curious as to whether that happened to anyone else.
promo card 

Anyone get the white silicone case? I want to cop but afraid it'll change colors after awhile
I had a white silicone case yrs ago (not Apple branded case tho)... it didnt change color but got dirty... I suggest a different color that will mask the dirt better

My pre-order the 6 and 6 plus at RadioShack STILL hasn't come in. I can understand the 6 plus, but they can't even tell me where my 6 is :x

Got this delivered from amazon yesterday and picked it up today. the case will suffice for the time being

Just need to head to the mall to get the screen protector put pm from them guys at the kiosk.

Then ill be officially using my 6 :lol:
View media item 1191788

Last edited:
So what is the best way to insure the iPhone? Do you buy insurance through Apple or AT&T?
I'd do Apple unless you're concerned about losing it. ATT is 7 a month plus 100 deductible. Apple care is 100 with 2 80 deductibles. Apple is always easier to deal with imo so I'd go with them. Think I'll be adding it this weekend.

iPhone Plus owners report bending phones just from sitting down: http://t.co/1JRQBxgUq2 pic.twitter.com/ZZdvlfTUH2
— Gizmodo (@Gizmodo) September 23, 2014

This happened to any of yall plus dudes yet?

Nope ... Any phone I've had (not just this 6+) before I sit down I always take it out of my pocket.

In the car, as I open the door to sit down I take it out of my pocket and set it in the cup holder. When I get to my desk at work I take it out of my pocket before I sit. When I get home I take it out of my pocket before I sit on the couch.

Now for this instance I will say that this phone is a little big to be sitting with it in your pocket.

After reading that I will be sure to never leave it in my pocket while sitting. Sucks that happened to them ... So does Apple care cover that :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom