Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
To anyone who traded their phone into AT&T, did they give you cash or a promo card? They have me $200 for my 5 on a promo card. I really just wanted to put the credit towards the purchase of my phone, but ended up paying outright for my 128gb 6+. Gonna use the promo card to pay my bill for this month and just use the cash I normally pay my wireless bill with towards my CC bill. Sorry, that was a lot but I'm curious as to whether that happened to anyone else.

Apple you get credit towards your new phone. Either that or a Apple gift card I believe.

Case setup for the 6plus? What ya rocking

I got the leather back case. I stated before but I don't think it's worth $50 but it seems fine so far. I would assume it would warp through time and get scratched but so far, my case is cool. I just need a screen protector now.

Help me out NT fams

Someone payed me $1100 PAYPAL for my 16gb iPhone 6 plus.. BUT he wants it sent to Nigeria Africa .. Is this a legit transaction I feel worried for some reason

Help me out NT fams

Someone payed me $1100 PAYPAL for my 16gb iPhone 6 plus.. BUT he wants it sent to Nigeria Africa .. Is this a legit transaction I feel worried for some reason
Do it but only if he is a prince that needs the phone to unlock his families fortune

^ come on being serious ? Should I ship or not il wire the PayPal funds to my bank account before I ship . Am I safe?
I also said I need a signature for the pick up

^lol make sure that money is in your paypal account instead of receiving a phony email saying the payment is there.....but personally i would not ship it

^ come on being serious ? Should I ship or not il wire the PayPal funds to my bank account before I ship . Am I safe?
I also said I need a signature for the pick up
Dont do it. I got a text right after I posted my phone on craigslist.

The lady was offering 400 when I was asking for 275. She said the same thing too, "SEND ME A PAYPAL INVOICE".

I just told her to keep it moving.

You better be careful.

So if they paypal you the money, and you wire it to your bank account, can paypal still charge you if the payment is later figured out as fraud?

^lol make sure that money is in your paypal account instead of receiving a phony email saying the payment is there.....but personally i would not ship it

QFT.

But anyways I still wouldn't sell it.

Selling via PayPal is extremely risky. Don't want to scare you but the buyer can always claim they never received the correct item. PayPal always defends the buyer. ALWAYS.

So if he claims that . Does PayPal take the money away from my account ? Or do I just get a strike

My pre-order the 6 and 6 plus at RadioShack STILL hasn't come in. I can understand the 6 plus, but they can't even tell me where my 6 is :x

Same thing happened to me when the 5 dropped. Exactly why I don't mess with the shack. All you can do is just sit tight. They'll get you your phone. No telling when though.

So if they paypal you the money, and you wire it to your bank account, can paypal still charge you if the payment is later figured out as fraud?

Yup. If they fail to pull the funds back from your bank, the account will remain negative, charge off and ultimately effect your credit.

Back
Top Bottom