Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
so none of yall are feeling the touch ID? That **** is sweet IMO. I still have a 4s that is working fine, but I could see myself upgrading real soon.

so none of yall are feeling the touch ID? That **** is sweet IMO. I still have a 4s that is working fine, but I could see myself upgrading real soon.
Im not feeling it. This should have came up with the 4s/5.......feel like apple could have done better. Seems like its eye candy to get sales

Im not feeling it. This should have came up with the 4s/5.......feel like apple could have done better. Seems like its eye candy to get sales

Lol hell everything should have come with the 4s using that logical. Apple didn't even buy the biometric company until the time the 4s came out. And you have to test your products you can't just throw stuff in a phone and not thoroughly test it

Apple is just milking Iphone at this point. 

The 5C is just a Iphone 5 with cheaper materials. Apple could have easily continued producing the Iphone 5. They want to force users to buy the 5S if they want that aluminum body.

I bet plenty of people were waiting for that $100 price drop for the Iphone 5.

What more did you want with this model? What's missing in your opinion?

I can see the new colors as the eye candy you mentioned. I really feel as if these phones have peaked. You can watch TV and movies on some Jetsons ****. You can really do without a laptop altogether.

Lol hell everything should have come with the 4s using that logical. Apple didn't even buy the biometric company until the time the 4s came out. And you have to test your products you can't just throw stuff in a phone and not thoroughly test it
As big of a company apple is everything could be tested before coming out. Understand getting products out to customers in different regions and using the product before the next model for bugs. But this apple come on they should be way head in tech than what the company is putting out. 

the fingerprint thing is a nice replacement for the 4 digit lock code. It'll come in handy while I'm driving.

Apple is just milking Iphone at this point. 

The 5C is just a Iphone 5 with cheaper materials. Apple could have easily continued producing the Iphone 5. They want to force users to buy the 5S if they want that aluminum body.

I bet plenty of people were waiting for that $100 price drop for the Iphone 5.
So what you're saying is, apple wants to make profit?

Also people can just cop new iphone 5(s) from amazon or ebay.

Last edited:
As big of a company apple is everything could be tested before coming out. Understand getting products out to customers in different regions and using the product before the next model for bugs. But this apple come on they should be way head in tech than what the company is putting out. 

Being ahead doesn't = making things useful.

I just really want to know what you guys want your phones to be able to do at this point..

I rock a case (i like the grip of a silicon or rubber case), it's not going to matter much to me what color the phone is . . .

the fingerprint thing is a nice replacement for the 4 digit lock code. It'll come in handy while I'm driving.

I wonder how it will work in the real world? dirt and smudges or oil on the phone? dirty / oily fingers? button getting scratched up in your pocket / bag?

And with apple's minimalist style, if they're going to use fingerprint tech, I'm confused that Apple hasn't totally done away with the home button and used the extra real estate for the screen?

I do like the "pattern lock" feature on android though.

I just really want to know what you guys want your phones to be able to do at this point..

There are very small things that i wanted out of a new iphone that aren't there but aren't deal breakers. (hardware only)

An LED notification for texts or voicemails would be nice (kinda can be done with a flash im assuming there is an app but thats bright and annoying)
Stereo speakers on the phone (idk why they don't have these yet)
More then 8mp camera ( i don't take lots of pictures so not a big deal to me)

More outlandish:
A kickstand?
A projector/ projection keyboard feature?
A reactive haptic keyboard that gives some sort of finger respoonse? Heard apple had pattents for a screen that raises and lowers keys so you can feel them when typing but goes away when not typing. Space age type stuff
A touch sensitive back that maybe you can hit while holding your phone to do easy tasks?

Being ahead doesn't = making things useful.

like 5 years ago apple was always ahead in tech......what are u talking about

When was apple ever ahead? The original iphone and ipad? Their advantage has always lied in "it just works better".

There's nothing left. All companies can do is change the design, increase the screen, and update the internals. The gimmicks wear off after a month. If the 4s was LTE capable, I would still be on it. Fragile as it was, I still think the iPhone 4-4s is the best smartphone design to date.

There are very small things that i wanted out of a new iphone that aren't there but aren't deal breakers. (hardware only)

An LED notification for texts or voicemails would be nice (kinda can be done with a flash im assuming there is an app but thats bright and annoying)
Stereo speakers on the phone (idk why they don't have these yet)
More then 8mp camera ( i don't take lots of pictures so not a big deal to me)

More outlandish:
A kickstand?
A projector/ projection keyboard feature?
A reactive haptic keyboard that gives some sort of finger respoonse? Heard apple had pattents for a screen that raises and lowers keys so you can feel them when typing but goes away when not typing. Space age type stuff
A touch sensitive back that maybe you can hit while holding your phone to do easy tasks?
Those features seem like knick knacks.

IDK how apple would sell those features since they're about making their product simple as hell.

haha @ a kickstand.

I wonder how it will work in the real world? dirt and smudges or oil on the phone? dirty / oily fingers? button getting scratched up in your pocket / bag?

And with apple's minimalist style, if they're going to use fingerprint tech, I'm confused that Apple hasn't totally done away with the home button and used the extra real estate for the screen?

I do like the "pattern lock" feature on android though.
fyi most folks don't clean erase their scanner aka can easily be copied

I updated to iOS 7 and it is amazing. So futuristic and sleek. Not a developer, iPhone 5, on Mac.

I've had every iPhone since the 1st gen. and I never upgrade on the s versions. However, if you still have a 4/4s I think it is worth it to upgrade to the 5s (5c to save money).

Since I have a 64GB iPhone 5, the better camera, color options, and minor speed increase is not worth it to me, rather get the iPhone 6 next year.

I'm not crazy about the new colors. Wish they still had black/black. I like the silver, but it would awesome if it was all silver or silver/black (like the 1st gen.)

Just my opinion, no I don't work for Apple. :lol:

i want my phone to be able to talk to me with telecakneesis.

So I don't even have to have it on me, I can just use my phone without having my phone in my hand.

be able to hover in front of my face.

Have a forcefield that shocks anyone who tries to touch my iphone.

a laser so I can annoy cats

lastly, more memory so I can store a million things that I'll never even get to.

Back
Top Bottom