Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
LOL Shut the hell up clown. Your rep is lying to you. Nobody is doing preorders for the iphone 5s. How you gonna tell someone to look online and blah blah blah but you didnt look anywhere your 'rep" told you. Well I spoke to VZW customer service and they said there is no info about pre ordering the 5S.

I'm a clown? but you're the one insulting everyone on a cell phone forum over a matter of personal opinion or difference in obtained information.

I bet you don't talk to people like that face to face. Real easy to be a rude tuff guy on a anonymous forum.

We're all so impressed.

Did they debut a new iPad?

No they didn't but the rumors are late September or October, I'm guessing right in time for Black Friday and the holiday season.

I did read that the new iPad will have the same outer shell as the iPad mini, just larger obv.

Just ditched my One, was looking to get a 5C, but the color palette and off-contract price turned me off.

Back to the 5.

Well i suggest you guys use icloud backup, don't know if it's happend to anyone else but if your installing the GM using itunes your gonna need a beta copy of 11.1 shouldn't be hard to find, i have a developer account so i haven't looked. But get itunes 11.1 back up your phone and install the GM file, if not just backup using icloud. Be aware that your photos won't be backed up unless your backing them up to your photo stream on icloud.

Well i suggest you guys use icloud backup, don't know if it's happend to anyone else but if your installing the GM using itunes your gonna need a beta copy of 11.1 shouldn't be hard to find, i have a developer account so i haven't looked. But get itunes 11.1 back up your phone and install the GM file, if not just backup using icloud. Be aware that your photos won't be backed up unless your backing them up to your photo stream on icloud.

But how do you install it off of the website , do you just copy the website?

I'm hearing that Itunes 11.1 isn't made for Windows yet and that's what I have. So I assume no dl?

I'm hearing that Itunes 11.1 isn't made for Windows yet and that's what I have. So I assume no dl?

Was just about to post this, itunes 11.1 is in beta should be release in the next couple days or on the 18th when ios7 officially releases. So windows users. Wait it out, you will be able to install the beta but itunes wont sync because you need itunes 11.1

Was just about to post this, itunes 11.1 is in beta should be release in the next couple days or on the 18th when ios7 officially releases. So windows users. Wait it out, you will be able to install the beta but itunes wont sync because you need itunes 11.1

Welp

You're a clown because you act condescending when someone asks a question as if what you speak is true and then give a response saying "my rep told me" when someone calls you out on your inaccuracies. Not my fault you're butt hurt.

lol tough guy? get real.

You're rude and condescending in literally every other post to numerous members. If anyone has a difference of opinion you attempt to belittle them.

I was never condescending to anyone. I was repeating what I was told from Verizon when you chose to insult me. I'm the one that's upset? But you're the one insulting people.

My Verizon rep told me I'm a qualified customer so I can ore order an iPhone 5s. I do have over 15 lines and basically unlimited upgrades.

I'm done here, enjoy your white and gold iPhone.

Last edited:

Welp
13613543951439936233.GIF

Just realized i wrote you'll be able to install the beta i ment to say, youll be able to install the iOS7 gm but you wont be able to sync with itunes unless its 11.1

You're rude and condescending in literally every other post to numerous members. If anyone has a difference of opinion you attempt to belittle them.

I was never condescending to anyone. I was repeating what I was told from Verizon when you chose to insult me. I'm the one that's upset? But you're the one insulting people.

My Verizon rep told me I'm a qualified customer so I can ore order an iPhone 5s. I do have over 15 lines and basically unlimited upgrades.

I'm done here, enjoy you're white and gold iPhone.

lol whatever you say doggie. Like I said its one thing to say "I was informed so and so" But I clearly asked where can you preorder, and you come off smart like "idk where youre reading blah blah etc" I could have misunderstood your tone but what ever, iphone 5s isnt for preorder at the end of the day.

Ehhhh i'll make the upgrade.

The iphone 4 does everything i need in a phone, but its been 3+ years now. I'll trade it in for the $100 credit towards a 5s.

Think I'll keep my 4s, since I just got it last spring.

Last edited:
Exactly.love the dude but I think It's just the fact that he's about to cop one that he I defending them so hard. He would alo frequent the Android thread when he owned one

I`m not defending anything, I`m just mindblown by people and this no innovation crap. This has been one of the worst years for smartphnes because smart phones have reached their peak. The only innovation so far this year has been Nokias camera on that new Windows phone. Note 3 = nothing new, GS4 = nothing new, HTC one= nothing new, all the sony phones = Nothing new.

People bring up the Motorola Atrix having finger print, so what? Motorola didnt do anything to intergrate it into the android OS it was just there, andApple is actually doing something big with theirs.

When Apple drops the larger screen iphone next year the same people will be in this thread like "underwhelmed, Im gonna cop the 6 inch note 4 that does all the same crap my note 3, 2 and 1 did."

the phone is nothing special and was a let down, we get it you want the phone. no need to get mad when other people say crap about it. SRS

Tired of how fast my 16 g Iphone 5 fills up, this might be a reason to upgrade. Wheres a do you guys sale your old phones?

Exactly.love the dude but I think It's just the fact that he's about to cop one that he I defending them so hard. He would alo frequent the Android thread when he owned one

I`m not defending anything, I`m just mindblown by people and this no innovation crap. This has been one of the worst years for smartphnes because smart phones have reached their peak. The only innovation so far this year has been Nokias camera on that new Windows phone. Note 3 = nothing new, GS4 = nothing new, HTC one= nothing new, all the sony phones = Nothing new.

People bring up the Motorola Atrix having finger print, so what? Motorola didnt do anything to intergrate it into the android OS it was just there, andApple is actually doing something big with theirs.

When Apple drops the larger screen iphone next year the same people will be in this thread like "underwhelmed, Im gonna cop the 6 inch note 4 that does all the same crap my note 3, 2 and 1 did."

the phone is nothing special and was a let down, we get it you want the phone. no need to get mad when other people say crap about it. SRS
Qft

Tired of how fast my 16 g Iphone 5 fills up, this might be a reason to upgrade. Wheres a do you guys sale your old phones?
I sold mine at GameStop, but I got GameStop credit. They gave me like $600 pretty much covered my ps4 and xbox 1. If your looking for cash try gazelle.

Back
Top Bottom