Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
giphy.gif

You didn't reply to my post about your ironic post, Alex :frown:

Gonna give my phone one more try. If it dies at 16% again I'm gonna return it. Went to charge after it died to 25% to see if it would drain at 16% and it didn't so that's why I'm giving it one more chance.
It could be a software issue. Did you previously have an iPhone that did the same thing? Did you transfer your info from that phone?

Anyway... Just ordered my 64gb space grey regular 6. Lady told me all I have to do for the trade in is bring in my receipt and old phone once I get the new one and I'll get store credit that I can use towards my bill or something in the store.

Messed with both the 6 and 6+ in store, 6 isn't as big as I thought it would be, neither is the 6+. 6+ seemed uncomfortable to use with one hand.

Looked at some cases, if I'm not happy with my neo hybrid spider, I'm definitely grabbing the incipio phenom case. It's exactly what I'm looking for.

IMO the 5S would be more durable because it has the side bezel...the 6 is a unibody that has curved edges (which is clutch), but more prone to bending?

Was gonna purchase the plus at some point in the next few weeks until I saw the bending stuff.

I'll pass.

Has anyone found any good screen protectors?

I heard a lot of the glass ones don't fit, or are smaller than the whole screen because of the curvature.

Is the HDX film one any good?

It could be a software issue. Did you previously have an iPhone that did the same thing? Did you transfer your info from that phone?

Never had a problem like this using the 5. When I first got the phone I let it drain completely then fully charge. Yes I did back up my phone from my last but I don't think that affects the battery. Could be a software problem like you stated. We'll see by tonight if it happens again.

DON'T UPDATE TO 8.0.1

I'M GETTING 'SEARCHING' FOR SERVICE.
Android users are the most insecure people on the planet. They raid Engadget posts on iOS/Mac daily just to make sure their voice is heard, and troll various threads in many forums on the web. Any iPhone topic and they gotta reply

While some Apple users may do the same, android users are FARRRRR more annoying and consistantly try to make themselves feel better by bashing the other OS.

I don't care if your phone had such and such feature.. Fact is Apple waited and did it right.

You know what I like about my iPhone?

- it works when I want it to work
- I don't have to pull batteries when my system locks up CAUSE IT NEVER LOCKS UP

pimp.gif

DON'T UPDATE TO 8.0.1

I'M GETTING 'SEARCHING' FOR SERVICE.
Originally Posted by al3x89  

Android users are the most insecure people on the planet. They raid Engadget posts on iOS/Mac daily just to make sure their voice is heard, and troll various threads in many forums on the web. Any iPhone topic and they gotta reply

While some Apple users may do the same, android users are FARRRRR more annoying and consistantly try to make themselves feel better by bashing the other OS.

I don't care if your phone had such and such feature.. Fact is Apple waited and did it right.

You know what I like about my iPhone?

- it works when I want it to work
- I don't have to pull batteries when my system locks up CAUSE IT NEVER LOCKS UP

pimp.gif
Bruh look how worried you over another MAN'S problems? 
sick.gif
roll.gif

Why would I have to charge my phone with a charger that it didn't come equipped with.

These phones have the same battery MHz as iPads?

Gonna give my phone one more try. If it dies at 16% again I'm gonna return it. Went to charge after it died to 25% to see if it would drain at 16% and it didn't so that's why I'm giving it one more chance.
I wouldn't even waste my time waiting to see if it happens again or not. Just return it and get a new one man. 

Back
Top Bottom