Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Those new samsung commercials are lame. Make commercials about your products, not someone else's.
Samsung slanders iPhone, y'all cry. Apple slanders PC, y'all rejoice. Get over it, its called marketing and it works.
PC's suck though so it was sort of warranted. I would prefer if Samsung told me why their phone was better. What was different from it. Not that it had so and so there first.

Those new samsung commercials are lame. Make commercials about your products, not someone else's.
Samsung slanders iPhone, y'all cry. Apple slanders PC, y'all rejoice. Get over it, its called marketing and it works.

samsung just says stuff like iphone is bad
when apple was actually saying why they were better than a pc
samsung needs to follow suit correctly , they just took a slice & left the meat

Zyzz how you gonna have 700 posts in here and not even own the phone? Quit trolling.

trolling? i mean what do you want me to do :lol: i ordered the damn thing, if i could go to china and pikc it up i would :lol:

at least i saw em in person and played with em
I thought you had one too, ****, even I got one :lol:

If it wasn't for apples BS on the 12th id be typing on it as we speak. Still mad about that SMH

Andriod, iiPhone and most other phones can download "what's app". Same thing as iMessage where all texts are free if the other person has that app. It's probably even better just cause you can text to an Andriod phone with and iPhone and it should be free.

http://www.whatsapp.com/download

Nah breh. That is what makes iMessage so great. You don't have to do or download anything. The minute syou try to get people to download what's app they are gonna hit you with that (why is this better than sms" bs. iMessage works without you knowing it. Not to mention the integration across devices and the improvements that have just been made :pimp:

more and more 6+ are getting restocked and available for the reserve and pick-up in store option, only in gold and silver, though. :nerd: :pimp:

just biding my time until that space grey 64GB shows up. 8)

i'm broke at the moment anyway. :lol:

Last edited:

Is it lame or the best way to advertise?
Sometimes (I say this as a business owner) the best way to advertise unfortunately includes the competition.

If apple can make baggy pants come back in style
eek.gif

laugh.gif

I swear I felt my 6+ bend at work the first Friday I had it. I wear slim jeans not skinny but when I lifted my left leg to get out of my car I felt like if my knee went any higher up I could snap that thing In half. Phone was too big for me anyways. Walked into Apple next day and swapped for the 6.

Back
Top Bottom