• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
******* DID YOU KNOW *******

So today randomly all these contacts appear in my phone. I have not plugged the phone in to itunes not once since ive got it. Anyways all these contacts I had back from my last iPhone 4 (2010ish) have just reappeared with contact pictures and everything.

A friend just told me that if you text someone else that has an iphone and they have their iMessage on. In the text message, tap "details" then scroll down and all previous pictures sent between you and the person show up ...

is this true? Anybody experience this?

anyone running on iOS 8.0.1 experiencing any problems?

Yup. The update was pulled because Touch ID and cell service weren't working.

I'm back on 8.0 and its fine again. Never ever going to do an update that quick again. First and last time.

not feeling ios8 at all tbh.
oh well. still holding out for the second batch of 6 pluses. i went in the store and the 6+ isn't nearly as large as ppl here made it seem.

I was planning on getting an ipad mini with data and use it as a phone and stuff, but i might as well just cop the 6plus and have an actual phone...

more and more 6+ are getting restocked and available for the reserve and pick-up in store option, only in gold and silver, though. :nerd: :pimp:

just biding my time until that space grey 64GB shows up.

i'm broke at the moment anyway. :lol:

This is why I don't wanna order the iPhone plus online because they keep getting restocked :smh:

Should I wait???

Last edited:
Just got my confirmation. Iphone 6+ 64gb from att. Will be here tomorrow.

, my new #NTdenim will be here tomorrow also so my phone won't bend

Last edited:
So these joints are bending in ppls front pockets?? Android it is

It seems specific though to mostly skinny jeans. I just realized I have been wearing nothing but khakis and slacks since having my plus. Not that I had a fear of wearing it with my jeans but now I do. Haha.

Over time the phone will bend in slim pants too though. That's a pretty odd problem honestly. I don't even know what to think of it

im not suprised with the bending... my macbook pro bent on the corner just from lightly droppin it on the floor while it was in a bag. Same aluminum bull ****. 
mean.gif

******* DID YOU KNOW *******

So today randomly all these contacts appear in my phone. I have not plugged the phone in to itunes not once since ive got it. Anyways all these contacts I had back from my last iPhone 4 (2010ish) have just reappeared with contact pictures and everything.

A friend just told me that if you text someone else that has an iphone and they have their iMessage on. In the text message, tap "details" then scroll down and all previous pictures sent between you and the person show up ...

is this true? Anybody experience this?
Yea I pulled up my girl and it was like 5,000 pics in our thread. We been together like 5 yrs if that counts.

im not suprised with the bending... my macbook pro bent on the corner just from lightly droppin it on the floor while it was in a bag. Same aluminum bull ****. :smh:  

I mean wouldn't any laptop have that issue?

Randomly found this video. Pretty funny at the end.

Back
Top Bottom