Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone else having problems sending gifs via text? I used to just save them from Google then send them like a pic...

Anyone else having problems sending gifs via text? I used to just save them from Google then send them like a pic...
I don't think you ever could with iPhones or Apple products ... At least never worked for me

At least Not the regular way ...

When you find a gif u want to send press like u wanna save it but click copy instead. Then paste it in the text. That' should send it as a .gif

Last edited:

Worked for me just fine using that gif keyboard. Took it off because I noticed it was draining my battery. I wish the sportscenter widget did live scores instead of your favorites.

just played with my friends 6+

huge
sick.gif

I think he/she would have moved down to the 6 regardless. Not fitting the cup holder was just more evidence the 6+ wasn't his/her steez

Traded my 16gb iPhone plus for a 64gb ip6
All I been thinking about is the plus and how I miss it.. Something tells me inside that me and that screen will meet again ... Say in 13 days

Last edited:
Guys when you order off of apple.com

And say you find something in store , do your upgrade come back immediately??

Guys when you order off of apple.com

And say you find something in store , do your upgrade come back immediately??

It should price the phone of your choosing at upgrade price at checkout, if you are eligible for an upgrade, if not it will show retail pricing at checkout, if it's in a store close to you reserve it there for pickup.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom