• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Launcher is a coold widget app.
Gives you options for toggles (LTE, Cellular,Location)
Can even give you quick compose.

no **** but it uses NFC which is a combo of integrated software and hardware that is in your phone or card 

why do you think you have to tap your phone on the card reader or position "Near" the reader... its not because of the software 

Apple pay is the SOFTWARE that allows you to manage your accounts and cards in conjunction with the NFC hardware. You're acting as if apple pay is just a NFC communication it's not it's a software system they will likely build upon

https://www.apple.com/iphone-6/apple-pay/

If you look at the page you will see most of the features advertised are SOFTWARE features. The using apple pay within APPS is completely SOFTWARE. Developers will be able to use the apple pay API which allow more flexibility for consumers when it comes to payment. Currently it's a nightmare to even change your card on iTunes which handles the payment currently for all apps.

https://www.apple.com/iphone-6/apple-pay/

If you look at the page you will see most of the features advertised are SOFTWARE features. The using apple pay within APPS is completely SOFTWARE. Developers will be able to use the apple pay API which allow more flexibility for consumers when it comes to payment. Currently it's a nightmare to even change your card on iTunes which handles the payment currently for all apps.

obviously it's software. but NFC is a hardware chip that obviously needs software to run.

So is there anything I can currently do with my 6 that I couldn't with my 5 besides the fingerprint sensor? TBH, it just seems like that and that size are the only difference. Also any apps that work better with the 6 or any new apps? Tired of reading about android and bendgate.

NFC apple pay. Slow mo camera. Other than that it's pretty much the same. Not sure what you were expecting tho. Apple doesnt make drastic changes to their phones.

What other changes do you want though? How much more should our phones do? Granted, they will be updated again, but what else really do you want in your pocket?

Maybe wireless chargers, but tbh I really love the core design and structure of iOS. I've loved it since the first iPhone.

I already have the phone and I like the core design and structure like you guys. That's why I got it. iOS8 is doesn't really offer many improvements on iOS7 and the 6 has no different "features" besides ApplePay(not out yet, which is why I said "currently") than the 5. I know Apple makes relatively small changes, but In the past, there have bigger differences in the phone and/or the iOS. I'm not complaining. I was asking a legit question in case I was missing out on something. I'm mostly interested in newer cool/useful apps and games since I've been using the same standards for years.

The Android trolls have everyone in here super defensive.

obviously it's software. but NFC is a hardware chip that obviously needs software to run.

I thought it obvious as well

My post was regarding people's apprehension to use apple pay. So I mentioned the Chase blink as a comparable which has been on the market already.

Some people just post without reading

not the same thing as quick compose.

quick compose is allowing you to compose a message right from the notification centre, not opening the app quickly.

Please dont explain what quick compose is to me, I know what the settings do that I mentioned. It allow me to quick compose a message.

not the same thing as quick compose.

quick compose is allowing you to compose a message right from the notification centre, not opening the app quickly.

Please dont explain what quick compose is to me, I know what the settings do that I mentioned. It allow me to quick compose a message.

i think i need to explain it because you don't know what you're talking about.

quick reply, which apple introduced in iOS 8, allows replying to messages without entering the messages app

quick compose would be the same thing. composing a message without entering the messages app.

this is an example of quick compose:

go to 2:00

what you're doing with the app is NOT quick compose. get your facts straight and next time don't be a smart *** unless you know what you're talking about :smh:

The battery life on this 6+ was worth the upgrade alone. My 5 used to last til 10am, now I get a day and a half

The battery life on this 6+ was worth the upgrade alone. My 5 used to last til 10am, now I get a day and a half

ya it's crazy. the battery on the 6 is much better than my 5 too. lasts 3 extra hours of usage and far more standby. love it

Back
Top Bottom