Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
i think i need to explain it because you don't know what you're talking about.

quick reply, which apple introduced in iOS 8, allows replying to messages without entering the messages app

quick compose would be the same thing. composing a message without entering the messages app.

this is an example of quick compose:

go to 2:00

what you're doing with the app is NOT quick compose. get your facts straight and next time don't be a smart *** unless you know what you're talking about :smh:

You know what you are man. Im going to leave it at that.

Quick reply is a nice feature but it only allows you to respond to the latest msg smh. So if someone sends you 3 msgs at once you cant respond to the first two. Ill probably just stop quick reply cuz I find myself opening the app anyway to see the other msgs :lol:

Apple just needs multitask

Last edited:
Don't know if mentioned, I didn't see it anywhere... Or I could just be super late... But stumbled upon this feature... Just swipe left on lockscreen. Can also reply from texts this way also.
View media item 1195278

It's not quick compose. It's just a shortcut in your notification centre to that conversation.

Use the app called Launcher. Works well. I made a post with more detail a few pages back.

Im sure it got lost in the bendgate and phone wars. Ill find ur post

just played with my friends 6+

huge :x

i wish mine would ship already so i can play with it for a few days to get a feel for it. that screen is hard to turn down when if i wanted to return it. its so big and bright and crisp.

huge
sick.gif
XZJSgPg.gif

huge :x

i wish mine would ship already so i can play with it for a few days to get a feel for it. that screen is hard to turn down when if i wanted to return it. its so big and bright and crisp.

Bro.....I had funny experience on the train today. Dude next to me had his 6 all playing with it and then I bust out my 6+ and it's just eyes on my screen. Haha.

im actually thinking about retuning my iphone 6 and getting a 6 plus if i can find one . i just feel ill enjoy the bigger screen better.

Back
Top Bottom