Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
So after a week of using the 4.7  I have to say its pretty hard adjusting to the size. Especially while driving etc. its just TOO big to use with 1 hand like all IPhones in the past. I had to get rid of my case and go bare for a few days which resulted in me actually dropping it one drunk night and getting 2 hair line cracks on the top corner. These things ARE NOT meant to be used without a case seriously. Its the most slippery phone I have ever used. Luckily I am a iPhone user since day 1 and know that apple always has a stockpile of replacement devices first week so  I was able to get it replaced. I copped the best form fitting case for the phone which IMO was the Black Leather. For $45 I cant be mad and the phone looks great. 

So after a week of using the 4.7  I have to say its pretty hard adjusting to the size. Especially while driving etc. its just TOO big to use with 1 hand like all IPhones in the past. I had to get rid of my case and go bare for a few days which resulted in me actually dropping it one drunk night and getting 2 hair line cracks on the top corner. These things ARE NOT meant to be used without a case seriously. Its the most slippery phone I have ever used. Luckily I am a iPhone user since day 1 and know that apple always has a stockpile of replacement devices first week so  I was able to get it replaced. I copped the best form fitting case for the phone which IMO was the Black Leather. For $45 I cant be mad and the phone looks great. 

View media item 1196103

wont protect it against falls tho... looks nice tho ...

the case i was just asking about have layers to give protection for less than the leather case & give the same sleekness not adding bulk to it

Last edited:

Dont use it while driving
sick.gif

I have a 5s jailbroken can I turn it in to get the 6plus ?
You're gonna have to factory reset the phone anyway before you trade it in so Yeah you can. The Apple leather case does a decent job protecting it against drops...of course its not the best but I've survived two clumsy moments with it. Their overpriced like hell though SMH.

View media item 1196103
So are you ok with the phone now?

I did not understand your post..

Anyone who preordered the 6+ from sprint get theirs yet? If so, what was the expected delivery date and when did you get it? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom