Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Could be a stupid question but does the 14 day start exactly when you buy the phone ? And can you go on the 14th day and then exchange? If I see the 6plus in an Apple Store best believe I'm taking my SIM card out and making the switch lol box and receipt will forever stay in my car

To my understanding it's from the day you buy. But if you ordered and had to wait it's gonna be the day you actually pick it up

When u return though you don't keep your sim .. They will give u a new one. I was thinking if just keep the 6+ sim and save them the trouble of using a new one but they said they have to activate a new one. An u have to bring it all back, box charger earphones instructions.. The entire package.

Handling the 6 after having 6+ feels extra tiny lol. Idk what Ima though. Personally, Downside of 6+ is where I'm going to put the phone when it's not in my pocket or sitting on a desk/table

I ordered on the 12th and received it on the 23. Original expecting date was 3-4 weeks later.

damn... shouldve just ordered that night... it was telling me 3 weeks but i figured id be able to just go to the store and get one on the 19th.
thanks

I ordered on the 12th and received it on the 23. Original expecting date was 3-4 weeks later.

damn... shouldve just ordered that night... it was telling me 3 weeks but i figured id be able to just go to the store and get one on the 19th.
thanks
sprints system has to be THEE ******est around... so if a sprint store get the device i have preordered i CANT pick it up in store id have to still wait... exact same thing with RS,apple stores ,target etc.

literally the stupidest **** ive ever been told because everyone elses compaines can do that NO PROBLEM but not sprint

Another wallet case.

wallet-agenda-iphone-6-plus-leather-cases.jpg
wallet-agenda-leather-iphone-6-plus-cases.jpg

http://www.vajacases.com/iphone-6-plus-leather-cases/wallet-agenda

Imagine if they make an LV one. This is fake but you get the idea:

louis_vuitton_i6p007_01_lrg.jpg

sprints system has to be THEE ******est around... so if a sprint store get the device i have preordered i CANT pick it up in store id have to still wait... exact same thing with RS,apple stores ,target etc.

literally the stupidest **** ive ever been told because everyone elses compaines can do that NO PROBLEM but not sprint

yah and thats why i havent ordered from them... id be pissed if i found one in store and had to sit around waiting for my order.

at this point though if i dont find anything by the 30th im just going to order so i can cash in on the $200 for the 4S.

so is there a way to get flash working on iphones ... or they still trippin and not lettin folks get bypassed this

remember i was wondering same thing back on my 3G and 4

so is there a way to get flash working on iphones ... or they still trippin and not lettin folks get bypassed this

Almost all websites are coded in HTML 5 now and even video players accommodate to iPhones now. No need to even run flash on iPhones.

Finally got my phone. Just got the regular 6 instead. It's still a good size so I'm satisfied.

Copped the space grey 128gb

I'll cop the 7Plus when it drops in a couple years

Almost all websites are coded in HTML 5 now and even video players accommodate to iPhones now. No need to even run flash on iPhones.

I was just about to say. Flash is almost outdated and obsolete.

It honestly isn't anything to request or care about anymore. Soon, nothing will be in Flash.

It honestly isn't anything to request or care about anymore. Soon, nothing will be in Flash.

yeah youre right cant remember the last time i came across flash .... hmmm so why the heck was i getting that stupid "your browser doesnt support flash" message or what ever the other day. It really had me sitting there thinking

It may have just been an old site or something I dont even remember what it was I was trying to look at

preciate the info

So since your an apple day user since day 1 they let you return your dropped phone lol seems a little off here b

if it was actually a hairline crack and not a shattered or smashed screen/corner, its actually covered under warranty.

Leather cases, no thanks.

The apple leather case is perfect

yeah youre right cant remember the last time i came across flash .... hmmm so why the heck was i getting that stupid "your browser doesnt support flash" message or what ever the other day. It really had me sitting there thinking

It may have just been an old site or something I dont even remember what it was I was trying to look at

preciate the info

It really is nothing to stress fam. It probably was either an old site or they'll update it n the future. Tbh a lot of sites are going mobile versions for phones so I don't know why your site hasn't adjusted to the times

HTML 5 is the future and it works just as good as flash and requires less resources.

What site was it?

So since your an apple day user since day 1 they let you return your dropped phone lol seems a little off here b

if it was actually a hairline crack and not a shattered or smashed screen/corner, its actually covered under warranty.

that means you dropped the phone, when did they start letting you return phones for new ones based off that?

So I'm reading the battery optimization tips on the apple site and it states that wifi uses less power than cellular network so keep wifi on at all times. I always thought wifi used more power so I try to keep it off as much as possible.
Anyone else keep their wifi off if you're not using it?
http://www.apple.com/batteries/maximizing-performance/#ios
Where'd you hear that? I always read wifi uses less power than your cellular network 

Do leather cases make it difficult to take the 6 out of your jean pockets? I have this one on my ipod touch 5th gen and i love that fact that it slides in and out of my pocket so easily Amazon product ASIN B00AA2B200  Would want something similiar for my 6 when i get it

that means you dropped the phone, when did they start letting you return phones for new ones based off that?
Policy at the GB is hairline cracks get a replacement, shatters/spiderwebs dont. Maybe things have changed since I was there ('12)

How much yall think I can sell my black 4s 16GB for? Comes with back and screen protector. A wood looking case, and 3 cables..and the box lol

Back
Top Bottom