• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
6+ 128 space gray .... n hell no i didnt....... View media item 1173317

Did you preorder on the 12th online?

Sprint employees don't know anything.

Seems like other carriers and Apple stores getting restocks of the 6+ but nothin at sprint.

You're in chi right? If you find a 6+ space gray anywhere lemme know plz.

Yep
ill keep you posted but its dry bro.... i found some at the apple stores local but of course you cant get them thru apple with a sprint PO only sprint :smh:

Target got 6 pluses in but only 16gb [emoji]128553[/emoji] 16gb plus defeats the purpose

it really does...... but im sure theres some non tech heavy ppl who want bigger screen & features but dont use 16gb of anything so its a nessary evil

the difference in display of the 2 phones is amazing.

had 6+ for 5 days, had 6 for 3

in basic opinion its the same phone, they do the same thing. but as i said above the display of the 6+ is wow

in basic opinion its the same phone, they do the same thing. but as i said above the display of the 6+ is wow
So what did you end up staying with?

Just picked up my 6* AT&T from bestbuy. I was going to trade in my iPhone 5 (32gb) for credit towards it, they only offered me $101, should of seen the look I gave them (phone in good condition too)

getting used to texting on my 6 plus. i keep hitting the damn period with my big thumbs tho 

in landscape the keyboard shrinks back to the ole iphone 5 keyboard and typing is smooth 
laugh.gif

nice features in there like a quick copy paste and other little add ons 

i hope apple makes their own custom keyboards i wasn't down with letting one record everything i type like swift key imma pass bro 

Last edited:
Just picked up my 6* AT&T from bestbuy. I was going to trade in my iPhone 5 (32gb) for credit towards it, they only offered me $101, should of seen the look I gave them (phone in good condition too)
att store woulda gave you $200.

I sold a 16GB iPhone 4 for $230 on eBay about 6 months ago. Surely you can get more than that with a 32gb iPhone 5 right?

Last edited:
So my att 6 64gb order says "preparing to ship" does that mean it's actually preparing to ship, or am I still looking at 2-3 weeks for actual shipment?

I don't know how yall finding the 6plus in store but here in the Bay Area it's damn near impossible to find in store.. I'm willing to trek to the half moon bay even Napa to find these and nothing

lady friend of mine got a gold 6 128gb, she wishes the gold had a black face as an option too. Said it might be too big(coming from a 4S) but i'm sure she'll adapt to it. When you trade in your phone for $200 with the carrier, do you get he phone at contract price and use the $200 credit or whatever or does it take off $200 off retail price?

So what did you end up staying with?

Right now I still have the 6, gonna use this 14 day grace period to determine whether i go back or not
Could be a stupid question but does the 14 day start exactly when you buy the phone ? And can you go on the 14th day and then exchange? If I see the 6plus in an Apple Store best believe I'm taking my SIM card out and making the switch lol box and receipt will forever stay in my car

So after a week of using the 4.7  I have to say its pretty hard adjusting to the size. Especially while driving etc. its just TOO big to use with 1 hand like all IPhones in the past. I had to get rid of my case and go bare for a few days which resulted in me actually dropping it one drunk night and getting 2 hair line cracks on the top corner. These things ARE NOT meant to be used without a case seriously. Its the most slippery phone I have ever used. Luckily I am a iPhone user since day 1 and know that apple always has a stockpile of replacement devices first week so  I was able to get it replaced. I copped the best form fitting case for the phone which IMO was the Black Leather. For $45 I cant be mad and the phone looks great. 

View media item 1196103
So since your an apple day user since day 1 they let you return your dropped phone lol seems a little off here b

lady friend of mine got a gold 6 128gb, she wishes the gold had a black face as an option too. Said it might be too big(coming from a 4S) but i'm sure she'll adapt to it. When you trade in your phone for $200 with the carrier, do you get he phone at contract price and use the $200 credit or whatever or does it take off $200 off retail price?

its a bill credit w/ sprint

switched from the 6plus to the 6 because I had the 16gb and I have to say Its all I think about . Those saying you can't tell the difference on the screen is just being biased because THERE IS AN OBVIOUS DIFFERENCE...

Miss my 6plus =(

that wallet is hard...but only for like 1/2 that price

edit .. i take that back they suck because its for the 6 only :lol: & expensive

Last edited:
If I already didn't have a pocket organizer wallet, I'd totally get that or something similar. I never liked wallet phone cases but with the 6+, it almost makes sense to have a 2 in 1 type of thing.

Back
Top Bottom