Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Anybody still holding on to they iPhone 5/5s and looking to sell for quick cash remember gamestop buys iPhones. They have me $180 cash for my iPhone 5 32gb. 5s should be like 20-40 more give or take.

I wonder if Best Buy is going to extend it's buy back deal at all. I don't think my local best buy even got the six plus in, and I couldn't get anything from them outside of a 16 gig all week.

Anybody still holding on to they iPhone 5/5s and looking to sell for quick cash remember gamestop buys iPhones. They have me $180 cash for my iPhone 5 32gb. 5s should be like 20-40 more give or take.
You could of got 250 for that least
Seriously.  Wasnt gonna say anything til I saw this...but you coulda got way more for that. Even just credit, BB is offering 225 for a 5 and 310 for a 5s.  Or you coulda ebayed that sum batch and got more.    And you coulda unlocked it and the world would be coming at you with dollars lol

-edit-  And I was talking about a 16gb 5 and 5s, didnt even realized you said 32gb.  Coulda got wayyyyy more than that haha

Last edited:
Been thinking about scooping a 5s myself coming off a 5. I don't like the bigger screens and it will be years before apple pay is widespread(if it even makes it that long.)
IMO the 5/5s has a better design than the 6/6+.
Correct me if I'm wrong , but I think a heard somewhere that by October of next year all retail stores are required to switch over to the newer swipe machines that have the chip reader installed which also works with Apple Pay, if I'm not mistaken.

How much y'all think BB will give me for my 4S 16 GB? On the Verizon website it says the 6 is back ordered, won't ship till 10/21 smh

And as far as all this Bendgate garbage goes, I'm certain it's a non issue if your phone is in a hard shell case

It's dumb bestbuy trade-in deal was only 9 days but stores pretty much didn't get any shipments throughout the week. One girl told me I can trade in my phone and wait for shipment for however long.

Smh, Verizon may be my best net but I really don't wanna wait, and then I have this $25 gift cars for BB that I want to use lol

Smh, Verizon may be my best net but I really don't wanna wait, and then I have this $25 gift cars for BB that I want to use lol

The Verizon rep told me they'll ship a $200 Visa gift card for my 4s . She told me that I could send it once my 6+ arrives or after.

Best buy trade in offer is a joke. That $200 gift card will pay for 3 months of service :smokin

Last edited:
Man the 6 feels much better with a case on it. Thing was slippery as hell.

This is the best all-around phone I have ever had. It does everything well.

Man the 6 feels much better with a case on it. Thing was slippery as hell.

This is the best all-around phone I have ever had. It does everything well.
got a case the second day I owned it..after the first day of full use without a case it just didn't feel safe whatsoever in hands :lol: so because I didn't want to wait on cases online since it were a Saturday and I wouldn't get them til Tuesday I ran down to the Apple store and got raped for a leather case..silicone one looked ok, I thought the leather would feel more like the note 3 style faux leather but it's more slippery, still feels nice just not what I expected.

But yeah, the 6 with a case >>>>> naked...and I usually rock all my phones naked

Last edited:
so the consensus is that via trade in, the most we are looking at for a 5 16gb is roughly 200? i mean i'm about to sell mines locally for that price, cash is better than credit i suppose, and this whole bendgate thing.....whoever believes in that is just plain stupid, oh btw, if you wanted a phone that wouldn't bend why not get a flip phone? lol

Last edited:
iOS 8.0.2 :nerd:
I updated just cause they fixed us not being able to post pics through safari.

I'm still having issues with 3rd party keyboards..if I respond to a message from my luck screen the keyboard won't pop up at all until I multitask and close messaging app completely. IOS8 still has some bugs they need to fix.

Are people APPLE preorders coming sooner than 3-4 weeks ? I'm impatient
mean.gif
yes i got mines in less than 2 weeks

Back
Top Bottom