Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Was looking at what upgrade I should get and i'll probably just do the regular 2 year contract thing with vzw again. I was looking at my account and these greedy vzw fools downgraded my account to 1 GB again. I used to have 2 GB for that same price last time I checked. They've changed my data plan a couple of times without me knowing because they lowered their data price once but then raised it up recently.

Anyone got a solution to iMessage showing up as your email instead of number? My buddy just updated his phone and now his email is showing.

:nerd:

yup, my friend screwed up the chat with me him and my brother but in the bigger group chat that hes in, it works fine.

he says he fixed it but the old chat doesnt work

still waiting for Apple to send me a shipped email, looks like im gonna be still waiting awhile :frown:

idiots are oblivious to the reserve feature

Makes me realize how many people are not tech savy even though they are getting a very techy phone.
:lol: you really don't think i tried this with him? Come on, man.

The number is greyed out. That's not an option. Only his email is showing up.

I told him to sign out of the appleid wait a few seconds sign back in. Again only email is check. Not the number.

Last edited:

I told him to sign out of the appleid wait a few seconds sign back in. Again only email is check. Not the number.

I was referring to people waiting in line at the Apple store. I don't even know what you are talking about.

still waiting for Apple to send me a shipped email, looks like im gonna be still waiting awhile :frown:

You still ain't get yea phone b?

:x

Nope, i should have ordered from tmobile instore but they couldnt even give me a timeframe of when it would even arrive. they were telling people up to 6 weeks so apple had 3-4 weeks at most so i went with them. hope it ships soon man :smh:

just switched from my 10gb plan to the double data 30gb plan..

payed $30 dollars more for 20gbs more of data...

Last edited:

I was referring to people waiting in line at the Apple store. I don't even know what you are talking about.
read it wrong.

my bad, fam.

Are the double data plans only with family plans? It's a good deal but expensive if your by yourself

I'm currently on my own plan, you don't have to be on a family plan to add it.

My 30gb plan would be $130 on my own after FAN discount, but I'm planning on adding
my brother to the plan, which should drop down cost a bunch..

I use 9 to 12gbs a month of data... :x

When you check the cellular data usage on your phone, does it reset after every month? As of right now, I am at 38.5 GB. No way that is in one month.....or am I wrong?

I don't think that one resets. I check through my carrier.

Ok. I just checked AT&T and it says I used only 4GB. That sounds about right.What's also funny is I also realized I still have the roll over plan with AT&T with my minutes and mobile to mobile. Since I never talk on the phone nor to ones with other carriers, I never go over the limit. I only got 200 text limit too. What an odd plan.

Man still waiting on the the struggle 6+ from Sprint.... caught a super player price on it tho so I aint buggin. Only gonna end up coming outta pocket 50 bucks for a 64gig 6+

Ok. I just checked AT&T and it says I used only 4GB. That sounds about right.What's also funny is I also realized I still have the roll over plan with AT&T with my minutes and mobile to mobile. Since I never talk on the phone nor to ones with other carriers, I never go over the limit. I only got 200 text limit too. What an odd plan.

I'm sitting on 5000 roll over minutes :lol:

When you check the cellular data usage on your phone, does it reset after every month? As of right now, I am at 38.5 GB. No way that is in one month.....or am I wrong?
Better off checking through the carrier man. I'm unlimited but I still check on AT&T's website to see where I'm at for the month. I hate getting throttled down by using up too much data. smh

Back
Top Bottom