Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I remember when I had that Nokia back in high school and you could change the face plates front n back. Change that mug almost daily. Especially on game days blue front gold back :smokin

View media item 1201350

Last edited:
multiple cases because when youre dealing with cheap cases on amazon you never know when youre going to get a quality product or a piece of crap. either way there are 3 iphone 6pluses on my account hence 3 cases.

Is it necessary for 99.9% of us on NT to have more than one pair of shoes?...

1 pair is all you really need

Just saying

Is it necessary for 99.9% of us on NT to have more than one pair of shoes?...

1 pair is all you really need

Just saying
I got shoes for gym, work, going out to nice place, casual, hooping. All different for different reasons. I can't wear hooping shoes to work (company policy). I can't wear my work shoes to hooping(would probably kill myself from slipping). Several shoes is practical.

Last edited:
So when you guys get home you take off your case? Then when you're set to head out the next day, you put on the appropriate case?

Some cases almost break when you try to pry them off or they're near impossible to. Unless the different cases have different functions (waterproof, thinner for the gym, etc/), I don't see a point in rotating cases like you would shoes.

Shoes vs. phone cases isn't a good comparison...

I'm spending close to $1000 on a phone so why not have back up cases?

Bought a clear, stand, and hybrid black case for $40. I bought 1 otter box for $50 in 2011 and it wore out in less than a year

Back
Top Bottom